We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to provide guidance, mentoring and help inspire our Enterprise Solutions team to achieve exceptional customer and stakeholder outcomes.
You are someone who builds strong, collaborative relationships with colleagues across the business, enthusiastic and creative, always looking for innovative solutions to business outcomes and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
Your Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities will be:
- Collaboration - Working closely with Product Managers, Business Leads Technical Leads/SMEs and vendors to resolve day to day issues that occur across the lifecycle of initiatives. Support the Head of Enterprise Solutions with the continual improvement of the processes, documentation and governance surrounding the delivery pipeline.
- Leading - Lead the various internal and external stakeholders to successful delivery outcomes and encourage transparency of progress and blockers to enable clear, informed, risk based decision making
- Stakeholder Management - Communicate regularly with stakeholders on progress, risks and blockers.
- Customer Focus - Help to develop and apply actions that promote strong customer focus and standards. Act with the customer in mind and continually look for innovations and improvements to the customer experience of the work you do. Demonstrate behaviours and actions that align to our Organisational Values every day at work.
- Team Leadership - Lead people management initiatives for the team effectively to ensure service delivery is achieved through honest and constructive performance and development conversations, regular team meetings that engage the team and provide the context they need to succeed.
Based in our Head Office in Petone, Wellington, this full-time role reports directly to the Head of Enterprise Solutions and we believe our success is based on high engagement and brilliant ideas by our team.
As a successful applicant, you’ll have:
- 10+ years’ experience as a project manager (or similar role)
- Experienced in delivering software, hardware and business projects, using a mix of internal resources and vendor resources.
- Fluent with Jira usage and reporting
- Familiar with ‘Big Picture’ plugin for Jira (desirable)
- Expert in managing multiple deliveries concurrently across multiple software, hardware and business projects and being able to switch focus quickly between them.
- Experienced in running budgets of up to ~$5m including commercial negotiation. .
Why work with TAB?
When you bet with the TAB on the gallops, trots or greyhounds, take a punt on the All Blacks or European football, every betting dollar contributes to grassroots racing and sports in New Zealand as well as the livelihoods of hundreds of thousands of Kiwis involved in these sectors.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you - please apply online now by including a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and enthusiasm for this opportunity.
- Published on 11 Jun 2021, 4:41 AM