- Job no: B79XT
Currently in the Financial Shared Services team, we have an opportunity for a Financial Services Specialist. Ideally, we’re looking for someone with a couple of years’ experience within this field, but most importantly we’re looking for someone who can be a good fit within our highly engaged team with a willingness to learn and grow.
In the role as a Financial Services Specialist, you will be processing the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Account reconciliation, system administration and daily financial administrative tasks. Overall, this role plays a big part in contributing best practices and efficient operations within the wider Finance team.
So why choose this role?
- Opportunity – Fantastic role to join the company and become part of the Finance team.
- Flexibility – Work/life balance to split the work week up with office and home working days (once trained)
- Variety – Each day moves at pace and offers variety within this exciting industry
- Development – Learn from an experienced team who are a knowledgeable, engaged and friendly bunch
Great NZ Business – We are future focussed and commercial – we make a difference to Sports and Racing in NZ. We’re totally Kiwi operated and what we do touches the lives of people, the length and breadth of Aotearoa
Great People – We value diversity and want people to bring their ‘own self’ to work. We want to work with authentic, passionate human beings and find fun along the way. We focus on people, not only providing lots of training opportunities but the space to give things a crack and learn as you go.
Great Benefits – as part of our people focus we offer paid medical insurance, lots of wellness goodies, dedicated training plans hybrid and flexible working and you even get an extra day off for your birthday!!
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous Finance administration experience is ideal.
- Strong attention to detail, along with exposure to processing, analysing or preparing reports.
- You have good numeracy skills, ideally with some experience in Maths, Economics or Finance
- You are confident in your abilities within Microsoft suite, Intermediate Excel skills required
- You have great relationship building skills as you communicate with the wider business
So if this sounds good to you, apply now! Send us your application and include a copy of your current CV and cover letter
- Published on 03 Aug 2022, 3:19 AM