We have a great opportunity for a Digital Media Coordinator to join our growing team here at TAB NZ. This is a brand new role, so a great chance to get to make the role your own and contribute to the TAB NZ Marketing team. If you have a love for sports and experience within Digital media, then this combination could be your ideal job.
In this brand new opportunity, you will be responsible for supporting and building the TAB digital marketing capability; driving customer growth and decreasing the cost per acquisition. As the Digital Media Coordinator, your primary responsibility is to execute paid media initiatives at a high standard to drive KPI growth. You will manage campaign expenses, keeping to budget, estimating monthly costs, CPA, and reconciling discrepancies.
You will stay on top of industry and consumer sporting trends, both domestic and international, using this knowledge to plan and execute targeted digital campaigns.
This role would suit someone who currently has a Marketing Coordinator background and would like to make the move to specialise in Digital Marketing.
- Digital Media Campaigns – Execution, performance & reporting of the paid media campaigns.
- Customer Acquisition – Deliver on annual growth, increase conversions of sign up and reduce the cost of acquisition.
- Reporting / Analytics & Administration - Manage a 6 to 8 week rolling calendar of sport & racing, owning the pre and post-campaign analysis.
- Customer focus – Help to develop and apply actions that promote strong customer focus and standards.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a real passion for NZ & international sport and the racing industry and use this knowledge to execute targeted campaigns.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role with a good understanding of targeting capability with the market.
- Experience with Google Ads is beneficial but not essential and knowledge of other digital media applications would be advantageous.
- Having a good understanding of targeting capability with the market and being Google certified would be highly beneficial.
- Display strong organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure against tight deadlines.
If this could be the role for you, apply now!
To apply, include a copy of your current CV and a cover letter outlining your background and why you believe you will be the best person to join our passionate team as our new Digital Media Coordinator.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Published on 15 Jun 2021, 6:04 AM