Super Retail Group is one of Australasia’s largest leading retailers, with iconic brands including Rebel, BCF, Macpac and Supercheap Auto. The talent of our teams and their passion for providing an experience which inspires and enhance our customers’ leisure time drives our culture of innovation and opportunity. We have a team of over 12,000 working across our network of 650+ stores.
About the opportunity
As a Business Analyst, you will be working closely in cross functional teams to capture the vision, execute the strategy and utilise your strong BA background to contribute to the delivery of new business solutions and processes.
Contributing to the development of our BA framework, working in an Agile environment and collaborating with Product Owners and Scrum Leads, Business Analysts at Super Retail Group are at the forefront of business solutions, ensuring the Group is at the cutting edge of how we engage with our customers.
You will be highly engaging, a talented communicator and thrive on working in a fast-paced dynamic environment as offered at Super Retail Group. In return, you will be working for a market leader that embraces a customer centric approach to achieving the best business outcomes.
About the role
Working closely with business partners and key stakeholders, you will investigate, analyse, review and document all or parts of a Super Retail Group business unit. Asking the right questions, and analysing the detail, you will ensure you develop a strong understanding of the business functions and processes, information/data, solutions and IS services utilised across the business.
The role will also involve:
- Developing a detailed understanding of existing business products to determine business needs and specify operational improvements using the new/existing information systems, best practice, and organisation change enablers
- Driving clarity in business requirements and acceptance criteria in preparation for the construction of IS solutions
- Contributing significantly to management processes by ensuring that the Customer and Business Value are at the forefront in decision making
What we are looking for
You will be a dynamic and progressive business analyst who feels most comfortable working within an agile environment. You will be able to take the ideas, understand the needs and wants of our customers and clearly articulate the detail for our team.
You will also bring:
- Ability to challenge and validate business requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Considerable experience working on ecommerce projects
- Experience working on Customer facing online platforms
- Strong experience working within Agile delivery environments
- Highly proficient in Jira, Confluence, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Project
- Tertiary qualification (including Certified Business Analyst Practitioner and undergraduate degrees preferably in information technology) – would be highly regarded
Your efforts will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and benefits as well as:
- Promoting work life balance through flexible work practices
- Commitment to your professional development
- Generous Team Member Discounts across all Super Retail Group brands
Follow the link below to apply
"As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about flexible working arrangements."
Super Retail Group has been awarded an Aon Best Employer Award for Australia, 2019.