Do you love the idea of helping people to see their dream become a reality? If you’re someone who enjoys providing your construction nouse to give homeowners the confidence that they’re in the right hands, then this opportunity is for you.
Our clients are movers and shakers in the construction industry and we’re helping them search for their next top performing Project Manager, someone who’ll be the face of their unmatched value and quality in the Wellington region.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
· Providing excellent customer service throughout the construction phase
· Ensuring clients are provided regular updated on the progress of their homes including that the start and completion are on schedule
· Ensuring the home is completed to the company’s specifications and the expected quality of workmanship
· Ensuring all statutory compliance requirements are met
· Ensuring variations are documented and approved
· Managing all sub-contractors to ensure they adhere to build programme and quality standards
· Complying with the Health and Safety Policy
· Booking inspections in when needed to ensure the house is ready for inspections
· Keeping all relevant documentation on file and lode the application for Code of Compliance
· Preparation for the final handover
· Regular reporting to all parties
Based in Wellington, this is a full-time opportunity with plenty of action. Remuneration is competitive. This role needs someone whose customer-centric approach, positive rapport and proactive drive makes for fast actions and results.
What we need from you:
· Minimum of five years’ experience in the residential construction industry
· Relevant tertiary qualification in construction project management
· Licensed Building Practitioner Site 1 and Carpentry accreditation would be desirable
· Proven working experience in Project Management in residential construction practices and Council compliance regulations/requirements
· Computer literate in MS Office including MS Projects
· Have good communication skills
· Problem solving and decision-making abilities
· Able to work productively in a high-pressure environment
· Be customer focused
· Able to adapt to a changing environment and be results focused
Bring your next-level time management skills and construction horsepower to a role that has plenty of opportunities for you to make your mark on one of New Zealand’s well-known construction companies.
Now’s the time and you’re a decisive type, so make your move.
Click ‘Apply’ and put your best foot forward. Include your most up-to-date resume and cover letter.
For more information, contact Anne on 027 269 3626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: In order to be considered for this position, you must currently reside and have the legal right to work in New Zealand.