Our client who is proud to be a family orientated, totally Waikato owned and operated company.
We are seeking an administration support person with a passion for customer service and a strong Health & Safety focus. A background in the plumbing or construction industry would be a huge advantage.
Located 15 minutes’ drive from Hamilton, this is a job share, permanent role with the hours of work being 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Wednesday to Friday.
Duties would include:
- Maintenance of job scheduling in Simpro software system
- Answering our phone and liaising with customers, suppliers and offsite tradies
- Customer relationship management
- Management of job documentation / correspondence
- Health & Safety – Managing the company H&S requirements utilising the H&S software including Job set up, SSSP’s, team training records, accident reporting (Site App Pro)
- Accounts payable and receivable including debt collection and reconciliations
To Be Successful:
- Previous experience working on Simpro and Xero would be an advantage
- Positive can-do attitude and good work ethic
- Ability to handle a fast paced, quick changing environment where no two days are the same!
- Be able to think on your feet and be solution focused
- Ability to communicate and work well with others
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent typing skills, spelling and comprehension
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products
- Computer / software savvy
Have we sparked your interest yet? Apply via the link with your CV and Cover Letter
Please note: In order to be eligible, you must already reside in New Zealand and have the legal right to work here