- Job no: 44653
- Category: R&D
Our client, a leading medical product development company, is currently recruiting a Senior Scientific Director who will infuse the Research and Development Team with their talent, energy and leadership skills. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a corporate culture that is known for its innovative and growth-oriented vision. Responsibilities include:
1) Collaborate with quantitative medicine leadership to provide overall operational, administrative, and scientific oversight of specified project activities
2) Plan and direct clinical pharmacology and modeling and simulation components of programs
3) Work with multifunctional internal and external teams to design, deliver and report the assigned clinical pharmacology and modeling and simulation tasks
4) Be accountable for the development and implementation of modeling and simulation plans based on agreed-upon best practices
5) Be responsible for use of quantitative methods to integrate knowledge of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, patient characteristics and disease states to inform optimization of doses, dosage regimens and study designs
6) Oversee appropriate summarization and interpretation of results of data analyses with respect to their impact on development of quantitative drug development tools
7) Prepare scientific summaries and reports which will be used for regulatory submissions and publications
8) Provide scientific input to discussions dealing with clinical and scientific issues relating to the work of the Collaboratory including data sharing and data use agreements, disease and medical ontologies, data analysis, clinical protocol development
9) Author or review internal and external communications, regulatory documents, and scientific publications
10) Develop and guide the execution of research plans, task lists, milestones, and timelines for supporting quantitative medicine grant deliverables and milestones
11) Collaborate and connect with research-performing organizations and other public-private-partnerships working in the communicable as well as non-communicable diseases where there is a high unmet clinical need for treatments.
12) Lead teleconferences to ensure progress towards scientific, clinical, regulatory, and strategic objectives.
13) Provide input to strategic development planning and actively contribute to leadership activities.
1) A university degree is required. Although all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply, preference will be given to those with degrees in a relevant field
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to candidates with recent experience in research and development
For the right leader, this is a wonderfully rewarding role with tremendous growth prospects. If you are qualified and think you're a strong fit for this role, please apply ASAP. We thank all applicants, but only candidates who meet our client's criteria will be contacted.
Compensation and Other Details
Base Salary: Highly competitive package, commensurate with experience
- Published on 20 Sep 2023, 1:52 PM