- Job no: 44628
- Category: Maintenance/Engineering
We are seeking a driven individual with a passion for the biopharmaceutical industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Reliability Engineer to their team. Responsibilities include:
1) Work with the Project Engineering Team to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations
2) Adhere to the life cycle asset management process throughout the entire life cycle of new and old assets
3) Participate in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans
4) Participate in the development of criteria for and evaluation of equipment and technical MRO suppliers and technical maintenance service providers
5) Develop acceptance tests and inspection criteria
6) Participate in the final checkout of new installations.
7) Guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety/security systems
8) Define, design, develop, monitor and refine an asset maintenance plan that includes value-added preventive maintenance tasks and effective utilization of predictive and non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems.
9) Provide input to a risk management plan that will anticipate reliability-related, and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operation
10) Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operation
11) Work with Production to perform analyses of assets including, asset utilization, overall equipment effectiveness, remaining useful life and other parameters that define operating conditions, reliability and costs of assets.
12) Provide technical support to production, maintenance management and technical personnel
13) Apply value analysis to repair, replace, redesign and make decisions
14) Provide process engineering support for required equipment upgrades and modifications and champion these efforts
15) Assist in and or champion investigation of deviations that are facilities and maintenance-related and ensure the appropriate corrective actions are taken
16) Direct and or assist in the design and execution of all capital projects assigned
17) Create purchase requisitions, submit them for approval and manage budgets
18) Train SMEs in problem-solving techniques
19) Prepare annual evaluation and operational assessment reports of critical systems and equipment for review and final approval
1) A university degree is required. Although all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply, preference will be given to those with degrees in a relevant field
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the biopharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to candidates with recent experience in engineering
If you are qualified and aspire to work for an excellent, established company whose employees believe in teamwork and make great contributions to the industry, then this could be a golden opportunity for you. Please apply ASAP!
Compensation and Other Details
Base Salary: Highly competitive package, commensurate with experience
- Published on 11 Sep 2023, 2:25 PM