Several openings across the US. Work remotely and travel regionally.
The Sales Engineer generates leads for company sales; new and current customers, develops strategic partnerships and contributes to the development and execution of sales.
• Strong ability to appraise the customer’s needs for the sale of various products.
• Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
• The Sales Engineer provides quotations to customers, coordinates equipment purchases and works with the Sales Department’s administrative personnel needed to process paperwork for vendors and customers.
• Provides product, service, or equipment technical support and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
• Gains customer’s acceptance by explaining efficiency or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customers on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Software Knowledge, Product Development, Presentation Skills, Technical Understanding, Superior Verbal Communication Skills. Strong language skills as well as industry specific vocabulary are required. Computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word and CAD.