We are seeking a driven individual with a passion for the machinery industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Senior CAM Software Engineer to their team. Responsibilities include:
1) Lead code development projects and interface with consultants and engineering staff
2) Create software development plans, program specifications and code development requirements documents and participate in design reviews and design code
3) Code new features and bug fixes, compile and test
4) Create and maintain code documentation.
5) Develop models and solvers for toolpath creation
6) Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
7) Support customers, quality assurance, training, and sales personnel.
8) Perform validation and verification testing
9) Perform other duties as assigned
1) A university degree is required. Although all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply, preference will be given to those with degrees in a relevant field
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the machinery industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to candidates with recent experience in software engineering
If you are qualified and aspire to work for an excellent, established company whose employees believe in teamwork and make great contributions to the industry, then this could be a golden opportunity for you. Please apply ASAP!
Compensation and Other Details
Base Salary: Highly competitive package, commensurate with experience
- Published on 06 Sep 2023, 1:46 PM