- Job no: CT4BG
- Category: Operations / HQ
Source is an award-winning, innovative professional services firm that provides in-house style Legal, HR, Governance and Compliance services to businesses. Our unique retainer model is at the heart of Source.
Due to continuous growth, Source HR is looking for a Talent Acquisition / HR Consultant. We do things differently at Source, and are looking for someone who is commercially savvy, highly responsive, and able to provide pragmatic HR support.
We are looking for a HR consultant with experience in recruitment to join our team of HR professionals. The role will see you managing end to end recruitment for various clients and industries and supporting the team to look after a portfolio of clients.
This is a mid level role and we are happy to develop your HR capability. You learn a lot in a short time frame at Source and will get exposure to a variety of industries, including but not limited to renewable energies, retail, mining, not-for-profit and technology.
We can offer both full time or part time (4 days). You are able to work from home as much as you would like or attend the office. We are looking for someone on the East Coast and have offices in Brisbane / Sydney / Melbourne or Newcastle.
You will be responsible for:
- Attracting, identifying and placing candidates for a range of clients across multiple industries
- Managing end to end recruitment processes including LinkedIn Recruiter searches
- Supporting the wider team and Senior Consultants on client projects and day-to-day activities
- Providing quality HR advice to clients where appropriate.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage multiple client requests concurrently
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Solid writing skills and the ability to tailor messaging to various audiences
- Some knowledge of HR legislation and practices
- Experience in a client facing role, either a HR or Recruitment Consultant capacity
- The ability to be self motivated and work under pressure as part of a team
- A working style that is reliable, flexible, responsive, and adaptable
What’s in it for you
- Work within a supportive environment, with access to quality work, great clients and professional development opportunities
- A fun, collaborative and high-performing team environment
- Very flexible working arrangements – choose your own hours and work from home or office or any combination of the two.
How to Apply?
We prefer to work directly with candidates, if you are interested in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or contact the consultant, details below, for more information.
HPX Group does not accept agency submissions unless the agency is specifically contacted by a member of the Recruitment Team. Please do not forward candidate profiles or resumes to partners, hiring managers or other employees - this will not constitute as an introduction to the firm and HPX Group will not be liable for a fee.
- Published on 09 Nov 2023, 4:30 AM