Source is an award-winning, innovative professional services firm that provides in-house style Legal, HR, Governance and Compliance services to businesses. Our unique retainer model is at the heart of Source.
We are powered by our people experience, we believe this delivers the best possible client experience. This means we are culture-led, operating with a clear purpose and values-driven leadership model, prioritising personal and professional development.
Due to continuous growth, Source HR is looking for a Human Resources Consultant. We do things differently at Source, and are looking for someone who is commercially savvy, highly responsive, and able to provide pragmatic HR support, tailored to our client’s requirements.
Seeking a full time or part time (4 days) Human Resources Consultant to join Source HR. You will be given the opportunity to work in a diverse role, across sectors with clients of various sizes. You are able to work from home as much as you would like, however can certainly come into any of our offices as suits.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing operational and strategic HR support to several retained clients
- Conducting HR audits with new clients and creating a ‘HR action plan’ accordingly
- Initiating and leading HR programs and projects for our clients
- Ensuring client retention by managing clients efficiently and effectively
- Working with our employment law team to advise clients
- Working on ad hoc projects aligned to your skills ie. training / recruitment
We’re looking for someone:
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills and the ability to navigate multiple client requests concurrently
- Experience performing the full spectrum of operational and strategic HR duties
- An understanding of Modern Awards and the Australian Industrial Relations system
- Success implementing and managing tailored HR programs or projects
- Experience in a client facing role, ideally within a HR or Recruitment Consultant capacity
- A career in HR supporting multi-sectors and different sized businesses
- The ability to be self motivated and work autonomously, under pressure, and as part of a tea
- A working style that is reliable, flexible, responsive, and adaptable
What’s in it for you
- Work within a supportive environment, with access to quality work, great clients and professional development opportunities.
- A fun, collaborative and high-performing team environment with regular social events, training days and team retreats.
- Flexible working arrangements. Create your own workplace experience – choose when and where you work in alignment with providing great client service.
- Work autonomously, but with lots of support when you need it.
- An extra week’s leave, as part of our employee personal development program.
How to Apply?
We prefer to work directly with candidates, if you are interested in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or contact the consultant, details below, for more information.
HPX Group does not accept agency submissions unless the agency is specifically contacted by a member of the Recruitment Team. Please do not forward candidate profiles or resumes to partners, hiring managers or other employees - this will not constitute as an introduction to the firm and HPX Group will not be liable for a fee.
- Published on 25 Jan 2024, 10:15 PM