Who we are
Song Properties is a professional accommodation provider specialising in off-the-plan Strata Accommodation. We provide modern and contemporary self-contained apartments across Australia. Providing service excellence is our priority ensuring our guests and residents alike receive a positive experience.
As part of the Arise Hotel & Apartment group, there has never been a better time to join our rapidly growing company! We are a dynamic team, positive and committed to achieving new heights in the industry. Arise currently has properties across Queensland, Victoria and Adelaide with more growth set to occur in 2021 and beyond.
We have an opportunity for an experienced and versatile property expert to assume the Senior Property Manager role located in the Brisbane City.
Reporting to the General Manager, this position offers the platform to showcase your experience, skills and talent in our ever changing industry.
What you’ll be doing
- Oversee the entire property management department within the long term cluster of Arise Hotels & Apartments including day to day operations and growth of inventory.
- Proactively ensuring property managers are delivering outstanding services to owners and positive experiences to tenants whilst following the local and federal legislations.
- Shape the culture of the Arise brand standards according to the Arise way.
- Represent the Arise brand with the highest levels of professionalism and integrity, and in accordance with procedures in the Arise Operations Manual, Code of Conduct and other polices. of two Property Managers.
- Lead a small team of Property Managers.
What we need from you
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Property Management;
- Chinese speaking is an advantage;
- Registered Real Estate Salesperson or hold a current Real Estate Agent License;
- Previous experience using PropertyMe Management Software is preferable;
- Stakeholder and relationship development skills;
- Time management skills;
- Communication skills (written and verbal); and
- Troubleshooting skills.
What’s in it for you
- Career progression;
- Immediate start;
- A growing company with ongoing career opportunities;
- Central Brisbane working location close to public transport;
- Modern work places with higher end product;
- Full time permanent.
If you are excited by this role and wish to join the growing Arise Hotels & Apartments Team, please click to apply button below:
- Published on 12 Nov 2021, 6:15 AM