We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to lead an iconic Brisbane property. This position offers the platform to showcase your property management experience, skills and talent in our ever changing industry. This role reports to the General Manager with oversight from the Property Management Team located in Brisbane to ensure you are well supported and set up for success.
Who we are
Song Properties managers approximately 3,000 self-contained and contemporary strata titled apartments as a part of an extensive portfolio across Queensland, Victoria and Adelaide with more growth set to occur in 2022 and beyond.
As part of the Song Properties Group, there has never been a better time to join our rapidly growing company! We are a dynamic team, positive and committed to achieving new heights in the industry.
What your week looks like
- Regular ongoing communication with property team, landlords and tenants.
- All paperwork and legal documentation duties related to property management including rental agreements, bond lodgements, entry and exit reports.
- Coordinate routine inspections as required.
- Maintain an up to date record of rental arrears and work with the Building Manager to eliminate and resolve.
- Address rental arrears, maintenance issues and other property needs efficiently.
What we need from you
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in Property Management;
- Chinese speaking is an advantage;
- Registered Real Estate Salesperson or hold a current Real Estate Agent License;
- Previous experience using PropertyMe Management Software is preferable;
- Stakeholder and relationship development skills;
- Time management skills;
- Communication skills (written and verbal); and
- Troubleshooting skills.
What’s In It For You
- Career progression;
- Immediate start;
- A growing company with ongoing career opportunities;
- Central working location close to public transport;
- Modern work places with higher end product.
If you are excited by this role and wish to join the growing Song Properties Team, please click to apply button below:
- Published on 09 Nov 2021, 5:27 AM