Who we are
Song Properties is a professional accommodation provider specialising in off-the-plan Strata Accommodation and long-term property rentals. We provide modern and contemporary self-contained apartments across Australia. Providing service excellence is our priority ensuring our guests and residents alike receive a positive experience.
As part of the Song Group including Arise Hotel & Apartments, there has never been a better time to join our rapidly growing company! We are a dynamic team, positive and committed to achieving new heights in the industry. Arise currently has properties across Queensland, Victoria and Adelaide with more growth set to occur in 2021 and beyond.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Fulltime and experienced Assistant Property Manager to work within an iconic Brisbane property located in the Brisbane CBD. This position offers the platform to showcase your property management experience, skills and talent in our ever changing industry. This role reports to the Property Manager with oversight from the Brisbane Property Management Team to ensure you are well supported and set up for success.
What your week looks like
- Regular ongoing communication with property team, landlords and tenants.
- All paperwork and legal documentation duties related to property management including rental agreements, bond lodgements, entry and exit reports.
- Coordinate routine inspections as required.
- Maintain an up to date record of rental arrears and work with the Building Manager to eliminate and resolve.
- Address rental arrears, maintenance issues and other property needs efficiently.
What we need from you
- Previous experience in Property Management;
- Chinese speaking is an advantage;
- Registered Real Estate Salesperson or hold a current Real Estate Agent License;
- Previous experience using PropertyMe Management Software is preferable;
- Stakeholder and relationship development skills;
- Time management skills;
- Communication skills (written and verbal); and
- Troubleshooting skills.
What's in it for you
- A growing company with ongoing career opportunities
- Central Brisbane CBD working location close to public transport
- Modern work places with higher end product
- Full time permanent
If you are excited by this role and wish to join the growing Arise Hotels & Apartments Team, please click to apply button below:
- Published on 04 Nov 2021, 6:01 AM