Belron NZ is the parent company that includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and Laser Group whose members are plumbing and electrical experts. We are part of the international Belron Group with 30,000 employees active in over 30 countries providing services and making a difference with real care, for our customers.
We are looking forward to receiving applications for an exciting 6-month fixed term contract for a Pricing Analyst in the Smith&Smith® business.
In an environment where our national vehicle market is constantly evolving, and our customer demands are changing, the focus on pricing is a dynamic and critical part of our day to day and ongoing business strategy.
The Pricing Analyst role is responsible for operational pricing support, pricing data integrity, maintaining price lists, pricing analysis, creating reports and providing insights on pricing performance. This role supports the Head of Business Insights & Pricing in the development of strategies to support the achievement of short and long- term business requirements.
Key skills and experience required:
- 2 years analyst experience in a complex B2B environment
- Advanced level Excel
- Experience using Power BI
- Microsoft AX / TM1 experience preferred
- SQL experience - ability to write SQL is a bonus!
- Excellent attention to detail and high level analytical skills
Working within a savvy and motivated finance team, and alongside excellent Business Analysts, this role is a rare opportunity to learn, drive process improvements, and be part of an exciting period of change and automation.
To be successful in this role, we require someone who is up for the challenge of a sizeable administration load, and enjoys preparing reporting, collecting data and helping to develop models to assist in big commercial agreements.
Basic responsibilities include:
- Ensuring customer price lists are up to date and accurate
- Ensuring pricing integrity is maintained across accounts / segments
- Owning the process to price new parts
- Reviewing sourcing changes and proposing price adjustments based on changes in costs
- Working with stakeholders in the business to improve pricing processes
- Keeping and maintaining a pricing log of pricing adjustments
- Reviewing pricing calculator tools to recommend improvement opportunities
A crucial element to the success of this role will be working alongside the Key Accounts team to provide world class operational pricing support to enhance business performance. Delivered through teamwork and a service culture committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers and wholly aligned with Our Way of Working.
We want to talk to you if you demonstrates high standards of professionalism and are passionate about Smith&Smith products and services, are looking to add to your career profile and show us your tenacity!
Apply today to find out more - ideal start date is mid- January, applications are open now!