Smith&Smith® is proud to be NZ's leading vehicle glass repairer and we aim to solve people's problems with real care. If you share our enthusiasm to help others and deliver exceptional customer service, we want to hear from you!
This is a great opportunity for an autoglass technician or a hands-on learner looking to get your foot in the door with a market leader!
- 30-hours minimum per week, 5 month contract for summer
- We can get busy, so there are opportunities to earn extra through extended hours (including weekends)
- Experienced Autoglazier would be great, but we can provide all the training you need if you have the right skills and attributes
What we can offer you:
- A positive and friendly work environment where we encourage everyone to be themselves, have a laugh and be a success, both professionally and personally
- Industry-leading tooling and equipment plus a dedicated national Technical Training Team and the opportunity to complete our NZQA Certificate in Automotive Reglazing
- On the job training from your in-branch team, extra support from your Leading Hand and Area Manager
- Potential for increased financial recognition as you improve your skills and customer service levels
- Have customer service experience and a desire to help others
- Are a hands-on learner with a technical mind, able to pick up new processes and systems quickly
- Have a can do attitude, solving our customers' problems quickly and conveniently, with honesty and integrity
- Have a strong work ethic, enjoy helping people, take pride in your workmanship and are committed team player
- Have a current NZ restricted or full drivers licence (or overseas equivalent) with the ability to competently drive manual vehicles
As one of our permanent technicians, you will get life insurance from day one, discounted health insurance, access to an annual wellbeing fund, and heaps of discounts from our suppliers.
Smith&Smith® take pride in our family-like culture where everyone comes to work with a professional, can-do attitude. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply now!
- Published on 22 Dec 2020, 5:30 AM