Belron NZ is the parent company that includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and Laser Group whose members are plumbing and electrical experts. We are part of the international Belron Group with 30,000 employees active in over 30 countries providing services and making a difference with real care, for our customers.
We are excited to invite applications for the role of Planning Specialist. This is a new opportunity to join the Planning team on a permanent basis - excellent career progression and a busy and challenging role awaits the successful candidate!
You will support the Planning Lead and broader Planning team in maintaining product availability through planning, forecasting, reviewing and expediting inventory orders from our preferred suppliers. By continuously monitoring stock-outs, open purchase orders and supplier performance, the role will ensure we are meeting and improving our product availability targets and is a pivotal part of our drive to deliver an exceptional and consistently reliable level of service to our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Expedite, review and place orders for aftermarket suppliers and consumables suppliers
- Manages 3PL stock and calls up to DC when required
- Measures product availability and monitors danger stock and stock-outs to improve SLM
- Monitors outside purchases and adverse spend
- Monthly analysis of outside purchases in the network
- Investigate and resolve products with a high number of outside purchases
- Provision of products and services to meet customers or client requirements
We are looking for an exceptional communicator, and someone with a real drive to deliver top results in providing information, analysis and reporting to, for example, suppliers, Logistics, Procurement, Commercial and Finance Departments. You will be a key contact point for our DC, and ideally you will enjoy regular communication updates and have a friendly and energetic manner in all that you do.
Key skills & experience required:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word
- Previous experience using D365 / AX
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong understanding of Purchasing & Inventory
- Supply Planning experience
- Supply Chain/logistics experience
- High level of attention to detail & accuracy
3-5 years’ experience in a planning environment is required for this role, previous experience servicing retail/branches would be a huge advantage.
The role will be collaborative and engage purposefully at all levels across the business. You will also need to be able to engage in an inspiring manner with colleagues and other stakeholder groups through bringing to life the Belron values.
We are screening and interviewing now, so get your application in today!