Belron NZ is the parent company that includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and Laser Group whose members are plumbing and electrical experts. We are part of the international Belron Group with 30,000 employees active in over 30 countries providing services and making a difference with real care, for our customers.
We are excited to invite applications and expressions of interest for the role of Sourcing Administrator with our Smith&Smith® team in Penrose, Auckland.
This opportunity will see you playing an integral part in enhancing our supply chain performance. From delivering excellent customer service to our network and external customers to driving external purchasing down and minimising cost; this role aims to enhance our brand, increase responsiveness to customers and sustain our competitive advantage.
Key responsibilities in this role:
- Provide consistently superior customer service to all stakeholders
- Receive and process orders and inquiries
- Source products to improve the availability of glass
- Negotiate best price and product with suppliers; considering delivery times, quality and cost
- Develop and maintain technical product knowledge
- Contribute to the efficient running of the Distribution Centre and undertaking special projects when required
Ideally, we’re looking for someone who has experience within procurement but we’ll also consider those with a background in dispatch, inventory, warehousing or retail who are ready to take on a new challenge in procurement.
Key requirements include:
- 3+ years experience in procurement, dispatch/inventory or retail environment
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and time management skills
- Be able to interpret, review and report on data
- Intermediate Excel skills and experience using other Microsoft tools
- Be action and outcome-oriented with the ability to work autonomously
- Enjoy working with processes, refining and adopting activities to work smarter not harder
- A natural ability to build rapport and beneficial relationships with others
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take that next step in your career and join a fast-paced and friendly team that works to support Smith&Smith’s vision of being the natural choice in glass for all New Zealanders.
We are committed to providing a positive work culture where our team members are valued, supported and actively recognised for their achievements. Our team members proudly advocate our values of Collaboration, Caring, Driven and Genuine ensuring our customers receive exceptional service every step of their journey from the initial contact to job completion.
Become part of our team and join us on our journey to “make a difference with real care”. Apply today and join our friendly, high-energy team!
- Published on 18 Mar 2021, 2:59 AM