Our Customer Service Delivery (CSD) team has started on a journey of change to a new operating model where we’ve created flexible cross-functional teams with multi skilled team members to better balance our resources, meet our business requirements and support our customer’s needs.
We now have an opportunity for a Team Leader - Customer Service Delivery to join our existing team of 4 in a 12 month contract opportunity, leading and mentoring a team of 10+ Customer Service Delivery Reps.
The CSD Team Leader is responsible for leading a team of high performing Customer Service Delivery Representatives (CSDR) who provide superior day to day support and services to our customers and our operations network for the booking, delivery and validation of services along with recognising opportunities to promote our products and services.
We are looking for someone with competencies in:
- Customer Focus, Partnership and Team Working
- Problem Solving and Innovation
- Strategic Outlook
And specifically someone who can:
- Use the full array of leadership skills to engage, motivate and provide direction to your team to ensure service standards, sales, profitability and efficiencies are delivered
- Ensure clear goals and development plans are used to drive a culture of high performance
- Use effective verbal and written communication skills within their team, peer group and the wider business to share knowledge, inform and champion the CSD team
- Facilitate and promote continuous improvement and superior customer service; challenge any poor service standards rigorously
- Handle a number of tasks simultaneously, work well under pressure and with changing priorities and use effective management of people, resources and systems to add value to the organisation and create highly engaged, inspired and knowledgeable team members
- You have that ideal balance between a love for numbers; managing resources and workflow, while also genuinely caring for our people
- You bring strong leadership skills, including experience in having courageous conversations and continuously developing team members to drive and maintain a high-performing and fully engaged team
- You have a background in telephony, IVRs, reporting and understanding of multi-channel workflows, so you’re able to hit the ground running!
We aim high in the Customer Service Delivery team and have recently implemented enhanced technology to enable us to achieve our lofty aims, as well as a continued focus on efficiency to optimise the customer experience.
This change journey will be led by a dynamic leadership team who have responsibility and accountability to proactively and collaboratively build our service delivery across all our functions by further developing and implementing initiatives that lead to a superior customer experience.
- Published on 11 Aug 2020, 8:30 AM