Belron NZ is a parent company that includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and Laser Group whose members are plumbing and electrical experts. We are part of the international Belron Group with 30,000 employees active in over 30 countries providing services and making a difference with real care, for our customers.
We strive to constantly evolve, innovate & adapt to the fast pace change of our customer’s needs, which is why we’re always looking for new ways to help our teams deliver exceptional service. Part of this is ensuring that our people have the knowledge and support to use our systems and applications effectively.
We now have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Change Support Analyst to help us manage the change caused by new technology and business projects provide application support for our HR (and other0 systems and be a key person in the creation of our change, training and communication materials.
We are looking for someone who loves to talk to people about how new systems and processes are going to make their lives fantastic! Understand how the new technology and processes work, and take our people on that journey as you write engaging training guides or “What’s happening” communications, deliver training and coaching face to face if needed, and demonstrate your understanding of how different people respond to change differently. You'll be the firs port of call for application support for our new HR systems.
It’s about understanding the impact the process or system change will have on our people, and how we take them on the journey to adopt that change....interested?? Read on!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Work on business and technology projects as a key change resource, developing plans and material as well as lead the communication and development and delivery of training resources
- Be the primary contact point for our People & Leadership (HR) team for support of their systems
- Evaluate business processes to uncover areas for improvement and manage those changes
- Partner with our technology vendors to use tools to translate business requirements into technology solutions
- Administer our process mapping environment and help subject matter experts document their processes
- Assist our Production System Analyst in troubleshooting issues, testing solutions, managing change, and develop subsequent training solutions
Reporting to the Program Manager, this role is based in our National Support Office in Penrose and the role is a permanent full-time opportunity that’s full of variety and scope.
What we need from you:
- 3+ years’ experience in a business improvement, change or analyst role within a technology or change function
- Strong experience in understanding how systems and technology work with exposure to HR systems and organisational development are a big advantage
- Practical knowledge and application of change management techniques such as ADKAR
- Solid experience in reviewing, mapping, and improving existing and new processes
- Facilitation skills to bring together different perspectives and devise a course of action
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an adaptive communication style and collaborative approach
- Ability to interpret complex messages and create change materials that are appropriate for a variety of different audiences
It’s essential that you’re courageous, enjoy navigating uncertainty and complexity, and love nurturing cultures where people can perform at their best, and want to help to create a workplace that can only be described by our people as a “great place to work”.
This is your chance to make a positive impact in a big way – we are screening and interviewing now and eager to talk to candidates looking for their next step, apply now!