Smith&Smith is proud to be New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repairer, and we aim to make a difference with real care. If you share our passion for people and want to get your foot in the door with a market leader, we want to hear from you!
We're seeking a new team member with energy and drive who is willing to get stuck in, support others and really ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service.
Please note that this role is a Contract opportunity until the end of April.
What we can offer you:
- Plenty of opportunities to work additional hours and earn extra cash over our busy, summer period
- Inspiring leaders to support and develop you from day one
- A friendly, fun and lively work environment with a family-like culture
What you would do as our Branch Service Support:
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience onsite at our service locations
- Solve our customers' problems quickly and conveniently through meeting & greeting our customers and following up if they miss their booking or need to reschedule
- General branch support such as preparing the workflow for the next day, site maintenance, stock management and banking
- Ensuring the site is presentable and a key role in delivering
- Workshop support where needed such as carrying out pre-inspections, customer checks and occasionally cleaning cars
- Customer service or sales experience and a desire to help others
- The ability to solve our customers' problems quickly and conveniently, with honesty and integrity
- Strong work ethic and enjoy helping people
- A valid Drivers License and ability to drive a Manual vehicle
We are a seasonal business so flexibility is key, especially over the summer months! Although this role is based on 30 hours per week, hours increase (can be above 40 per week) based on summer demand and typically includes rostered Saturdays.
Smith&Smith aspire to be the 'best place you will ever work' and take pride in our family-like culture where everyone comes to work with a professional, can-do attitude and goes home safe at the end of the day. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply now!
Applicants must have a basic understanding of computers and a current NZ restricted or full driver's license (or overseas equivalent), with the ability to competently drive manual vehicles.