Here at Schnitz, we are one big family, passionate about spreading happiness with authentic hand-crafted schnitzel.
From our stores to our support office and our franchisees, we live and breathe our values of quality, compassion, integrity, and family. And it’s our love for making people happy that brings us all together and makes our dedicated, passionate family business thrive.
At Schnitz, service is at the core of everything we do. We achieve together, embrace diversity and work hard to get it right. And with restaurants across the country, it’s clear that we’re onto something special.
Our passion is to serve real food that makes people happy and to do this, we need the right people. People passionate about pan-cooked schnitzel. We search for people who are the best fit for the team, but we also value your unique qualities. Because it’s a human connection that makes the Schnitz experience special.
- You care about the quality of your work and the work of your team;
- You’re an energetic team-player who is eager to pitch in and help;
- You’re a constructive, positive, and considerate communicator;
- You thrive on the challenges of a busy work environment;
- You will have flexible availability to work during the week on a casual basis;
- You have a love of food and exceptional customer service.
Our commitment to you:
- A work culture that feels like a family built on a foundation of quality, compassion and integrity;
- An opportunity to continue your career development with our nationally recognised and respected brand;
- Ongoing training and development: You might be a food expert, but you don’t need leadership experience. We’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Schnitz is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Apply now to join the Schnitz family with your resume and cover letter and make our passion yours!
- Published on 26 Jul 2023, 11:28 PM