Customer Service Manager rebel Rockingham (WA)
At rebel our passion for sport unites us, but we play our game differently…
We are diverse.
We work flexibly.
We care fiercely about our customers, our team and our brand.
Join our team as a Customer Service Manager at rebel Rockingham!
We are a passionate and busy team looking for a strong leader to work with the Store Manager to continue to drive our success.
Our Customer Service Managers are leaders in guiding and inspiring team members to attain excellence in customer service and sales. They have impeccable attention to detail and are motivated to ensure operational and service standards are consistently achieved.
If you are keen to progress your career with an Employer of Choice, with many opportunities to grow and develop your skills, don't hesitate to apply.
- You are an experienced retail people leader who is confident setting goals and targets with your team and managing their success on a regular basis
- You have a strong understanding of visual merchandising (fashion/apparel highly regarded) and can work with the team to ensure the store is always well presented, tidy and engaging for customers
- You model exceptional customer service and can coach a team to deliver the same
- You have the ability to resolve complaints in a professional manner
- You are focused on zero harm and understand the safety of our customers and team is top priority
A career with rebel is a career with purpose
Australia is a sporting nation, and we are working hard to ensure our customers continue their passion for sports and fitness. We are proud to be involved in many local community initiatives and are lead sponsors for women in sports. Join us in our pursuit…
Whether it’s running, training or spectating, our rebel team loves to share our passion of sports with our customers in a genuine manner.
- Salary + Super + great bonus potential
- Rotating roster – every second weekend off
- Generous Parental Leave Policy, supporting both primary and secondary carers
- Great benefits via the “Perks Program” - corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
- Long-term career opportunities across Super Retail Group
Apply to join our passionate team today!
Closing date subject to change
Please use a short cover letter to introduce yourself...
We would love to hear a bit more about you, your interests and how you will inspire your team!