Unwrap a super job this summer at rebel!
Join the team during our peak trading period between August 2019 and March 2020.
We have multiple positions across Australia with a variety of roles.
Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- Engaging with our customers to provide helpful, friendly and accurate service and advice
- Sharing your product knowledge and keeping up to date with current and new products within our range
Back of House (Product receiving and processing):
- Receipting of incoming stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Working with the Management team to implement promotional activities and visual merchandising
Morning Fill or Night Fill (Early Morning 5am – 9am; or Evenings 5pm – 10pm):
- Replenishment of products on the shop floor
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet replenishment targets
Be rewarded with:
- Significant discounts across all our brands
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas
- A great team benefits with our “Perks Program"
We are one of Australasia’s largest retailers and owner of iconic brands BCF, Macpac, rebel and Supercheap Auto. For more information click here.
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where we; support, promote and celebrate diversity.
Please note: this is an expression of interest for our peak trading period (August 2019 – February 2020).
Due to high volumes only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.
As a part of the application process you will be required to complete a brief application form and online assessment.
Closing date subject to change.
- Published on 12 Sep 2019, 12:41 AM