- Job no: MG4JA
- Lead a stream of work for one of Australia's most recognised brands
- Partner cross-functionally with our design and account service teams to deliver best in class work
- Affiliate Partner to the 'Never Not Creative' initiative
Design is more than what you see. When done right, it reaches to the core of an organisation. It guides fundamental decisions, motivates people and teams, and can be felt in every customer interaction. In short, it connects. At the right time, in the right place, in the right way.
We’re Re, an agency working at the intersection of brand and experience design. Our people bring diverse skills and perspectives together to help organisations understand and engage with the world in new ways. Everything we do is designed to connect.
Founded in Sydney in 2009, and part of the M&C Saatchi Group, Re is now in London, New York and Shanghai
About the role
A Strategy Director is a pivotal role for the strategy team. An integral part of your role is bringing teams together, confidently directing, nurturing and inspiring people to continually push how we design to connect. In this role, you will mentor other strategists; ensuring there is motivation, challenge and opportunity to broaden their experience into the full breadth of strategic skills across brand and experience.
In this role, you will lead strategy on one of our most important clients. As a true strategic partner to our most senior clients, you’ll deliver solutions of the highest standards, including through the integration with other parts of the M&C Saatchi Group.
As part of your role, you will take responsibility for being an integrator who is able to bring people in from the edges to foster an inclusive studio, and deliver work that expresses genuinely diverse thinking.
- Raise and maintain an exceptional standard for strategic thinking and creative solutions for your accounts; being a go-to leader for team members for your accounts
- Take ownership for improving the integration and quality of thinking in your area of specialism across the team and agency
- Embed new methods and tools onto your accounts, including finding opportunities to bring in our newer strategic capabilities to unlock greater customer value
- Developing a high performance culture through setting clear KPIs (where applicable), coaching and developing the team who support you, whilst also fostering an inclusive culture which embraces collaboration and diversity of thought
- Share your strategic skills, insights and thought-leadership with the wider agency, as part of internal learning and development and in an informal nature on your accounts
- Partnering with the Head of Strategy to drive an integrated and collaborative culture with the Creative and Account Services teams
- Develop strong partnerships with your clients, senior and day to day, by becoming an indispensable partner in helping them overcome challenges and identify opportunities
- Foster collaborative relationships with other departments within the agency and across the broader M&C Saatchi Group
- Strong judgment: the ability to balance people and business needs in delivering work.
- Strong presentation: the ability to effectively tell a story and sell in solutions.
- Strong leadership: the ability to direct, delegate and foster a positive and collaborative team culture
- You are collaborative, open minded, engaging, persuasive, kind, generous and adaptable.
At M&C Saatchi, we’re bonded by an insatiable CURIOSITY for the changing world. We share a HUNGER for the win, the new, the brilliant, the unexpected. Others talk, we do. Without ACTION we are nothing.
We are a diverse and loyal family, we RESPECT each other’s talents, individuality and unite as one.
These values guide our people and our business.
What's in it for you?
A fun, inclusive and high performance culture, where you can bring your best and true self to work everyday.
Where mentoring, flexible and innovative ways of working and generous Parental Leave are just some of the benefits of working at M&C Saatchi Group.
With 9 diverse businesses across the Group, you’ll find a wealth of experience, talent and career paths.
And hopefully, a second family
To protect the health and safety of all our employees and clients, M&C Saatchi Group takes all reasonable and necessary measures to maintain a COVID-19 safe workplace. We are currently considering the way forward, however it may be a condition of this role that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you have any questions or concerns in relation to this, please let us know during your application process.
- Published on 07 Jul 2022, 4:33 AM