- Job no: HTKXP
- Category: Creative
Yes Agency and Optus work as one team, from product development to creative execution. This close collaboration sets us apart from external agencies. It enables us to deliver experiences people genuinely want in a way that inspires and excites. 'Yes' has never been more important than right now. As Optus forges ahead, we've built a team that can challenge preconceptions and limitations to produce the best work around. Get this right and we'll reach our goal of being the most impactful on-campus creative agency in the region, for our people, partners and community.
As a senior member of the design team you’ll often be leading the campaign work with your motion design, animations and builds. You will help the junior and mid-weight level designers and show them how it’s done. They will look to you for guidance, helping lead projects by giving your insight, knowledge and direction to help create more award-winning work.
A snapshot of what you'll do -
- Responsible for the conceptualisation and motion design solutions under the guidance from the HOD, from concept to completion of assigned projects, from initial client background briefing to implementation
- Inspire junior designers by sharing design trends and best-practice
- Work closely with the traffic manager on scheduling
- Participation in client sessions and briefings
- Plus, much more please ask our Talent Team for the full job description in the interview process
Skills & Attributes
- Strong typography skills
- Planning & Process
- Creativity & Innovation
- Persuading & Influencing
Your ideal experience:
- Experience using After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere Pro, Cinema 4D
- Proven ability to design and build amazing digital experiences across the digital spectrum including rich media ads, outdoor display, websites and other digital media.
- Strong communication: the ability to effectively tell a story and convey ideas in a compelling way
What WE value MOST
- Walk in different worlds
- Make Uncommon Sense
- Run Towards the Fire (except if there is an actual fire when we run away from it)
- Roll as one
- Be excellent to each other
Best bits about working with us
Our big benefits fuel our big ambitions. There’s our Flexible Flexibility approach supporting your individual flex needs, you can choose to Work From Anywhere in the world and feel supported in planning a family with Family First paid leave policies. Plus, you’ll enjoy a program of inclusive initiatives with our people led networks supporting what we care about with our groups; Queer & Proud, Climate Action, Parents Pod, Wellbeing, FemM&C & Bipoc.
We’re committed to building a diverse workplace and strongly encourage applications from First Nations people, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and LGBTQIA+ people. Our flexible work approach, employee-led diversity networks and inclusive career development approach all support and promote one of our core values ‘Walk in Different Worlds’ which helps describe our overall DE&I mission. If you require any adjustments throughout the recruitment process, please let our team know.
- Published on 08 Sep 2023, 1:49 AM