- Job no: F6ERJ
- Category: Account Management, Account Service
We’re Re, an agency working at the intersection of brand and experience design. We create brands that connect with culture, customers and colleagues. We help brands do this by combining data science, design thinking and creative magic.
Founded in Sydney in 2009, and part of the M&C Saatchi Group, Re is now in London, New York and Shanghai. Our Australian team is made up of over 60 diverse thinkers and makers, from consultants to copywriters to coders. As part of the M&C Saatchi Group we come together to realise BIG AMBITIONS. And ours is to be the most connected creative company by organising original thinkers in uncommon ways.
We’re committed to building a diverse workplace and strongly encourage applications from First Nations people, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and LGBTQIA+ people. Our flexible work approach, employee-led diversity networks and inclusive career development approach all support and promote one of our core values ‘Walk in Different Worlds’ which helps describe our overall DE&I mission. If you require any adjustments throughout the recruitment process, please let our team know.
We celebrate people who embrace our values and BIG AMBITIONS and the opportunity is here now for a Digital Account Manager / Project Manager to join our team in Sydney or Melbourne.
The opportunity -
As a Digital Account Manager at Re, you use your digital & technical experience to build the strategic capability and business account of the Client Services team. You possess a strong blend of IQ and EQ capabilities in order to work across a varied client portfolio.
You are responsible for the overall quality of the client relationship and the revenue targets. You leverage your understanding of brands and the branding process to help identify and solve clients’ business problems. You partner effectively with the wider Re team to ensure on time, on budget, high quality deliverables for your client portfolio.
A snapshot of what you'll do -
- Your role in delivering on key tasks that positively impact the success of the agency; the thinking and its effectiveness
- Contributes to strategic briefing, writes well-thought through creative briefs and project manages development (understanding the digital/technical process for end to end client delivery)
- Drives measurement, monitoring and tracking for campaign analysis
- To assist AD's on day-to-day job deliverables and account admin
- Builds and nurtures great working relationships with the wider agency team by actively listening and seeking guidance
- The role you play in building strong and enduring relationships with our clients and partners in the M&C Saatchi Group
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking. Your accountability for actively helping our agency make money; organically and through new business and new offerings.
- Plus, much more our Talent Team will share the full job description in the interview stage
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Self Awareness, Integrity, Resilience
- Communicating - Formal & Written
- Adaptability Ownership & Accountability
- Planning & Process
- Building Relationships
- Presenting & Communicating
- Learning & Sharing of knowledge
- Able to prioritise tasks based on relative importance and urgency
Your ideal experience & skills:
- Brand/design and digital experience desired
- Previous experience working in Account Executive or Account Manager roles (Account Management or Project Management roles within a Creative or Comms Agency environment)
- Worked in a multi disciplinary team environments
- Proven experience managing campaigns and comms projects
- Knowledge of Advertising: TV, radio, print production, sponsorships & other emerging media including digital; web, email, mobile
- Ideally Business/Marketing/Technical Degree/Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Google
What WE value MOST
- Walk in different worlds
- Make Uncommon Sense
- Run Towards the Fire (except if there is an actual fire when we run away from it)
- Roll as one
- Be excellent to each other
Best Bits About Working With Us
Our big benefits fuel our big ambitions. We’re here to support and encourage our people at every turn. Our commitment to your individual needs stems from our diverse Flexible Flexibility work approach, flexing to how you want to work. To further our support for you, Family First, Health and Wellness paid leave are on offer, along with our Work From Anywhere in the world initiative (so you can stay connected across the globe). Plus, you can join our inclusive community led networks, supporting things you care about and your cultural and social wellbeing.
WHAT ARE YOUR BIG AMBITIONS?
We’d love to hear what your ambitions are and how we can help you realise them with us!
We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
- Published on 11 Jan 2023, 7:19 AM