Design is more than what you see. When done right, it reaches to the core of an organisation. It guides fundamental decisions, motivates people and teams, and can be felt in every customer interaction. In short, it connects. At the right time, in the right place, in the right way.
We’re Re, an agency working at the intersection of brand and experience design. Our people bring diverse skills and perspectives together to help organisations understand and engage with the world in new ways. Everything we do is designed to connect.
Founded in Sydney in 2009, and part of the M&C Saatchi Group, Re is now in London, New York and Shanghai
THE ROLE OF ACCOUNT MANAGER AT Re
Account Managers at Re are responsible for the management of branding and design projects from brief to completion, working closely with the Account Management team to build key, trusted client relationships. You collaborate effectively with the wider Re team across strategy, creative and production to ensure on time, on budget, high quality deliverables.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Building and maintain relationships with key clients
- Building a detailed understanding of client industry, issues and opportunities
- Ensuring global and local insights are delivered to client regularly
- Managing and responding to client expectations and business requirements
- Contributing to a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrating personal integrity and empathy coupled with drive and enthusiasm
- Management of project financials including opening of job numbers, and tracking head hours against each project/stream of work
- Proactively flagging any project finance issues to your manager
- Creation of job estimates, ensuring accuracy of time against each role for the job
- Executing projects, managing flow of work through the studio and with your client counterpart.
- Working closely with all agency departments to drive the best work and outcomes for your clients
- Ensuring quality throughout all stages of the process
- Taking ownership of project goals and solving problems as they arise
- Supporting the team where and when necessary
- You’re passionate about all things brand, experience and ideas
- You’re known for your personal integrity and empathy coupled with drive and enthusiasm
- You’re a strong communicator with both your team and clients
- You have a ‘solve it’ mentality to problems and naturally break down barriers to get things done
- You have a strong commitment to delivery of excellent work
- You’ve got a hunger to learn and grow in your career
- You’re naturally detail-oriented, well-organised and resourceful
- You demonstrate proactivity with the ability to anticipate potential issues
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL IDEALLY HAVE:
- Branding / Design agency experience is welcomed
- If you’ve not worked specifically in a Branding / Design agency, you experience working in a creative agency or creative environment working on delivering projects and campaigns
- Either currently at Account Executive level, or Account Manager level with a passion for brand
- Related marketing degree, diploma or equivalent welcomed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Re we offer a fun, inclusive and high-performance culture, where you can bring your best and true self to work every day.
Where mentoring, flexible and innovative ways of working and generous Parental Leave are just some of the benefits of working as part of the M&C Saatchi Group.
With 8 diverse businesses across the Group, you’ll find a wealth of experience, talent and career paths.
And hopefully, a second family.
If this is what you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you so apply today!