We’re here to support and encourage our people at every turn. Our commitment to your individual needs stems from our diverse Flexible Flexibility work approach, flexing to how you want to work and how you want to take your leave. We do a mix of in-office connection and virtual.
- Job no: CTD9E
- Category: Account Management
We’re Re, an agency working at the intersection of brand and experience design. We create brands that connect with culture, customers and colleagues. We help brands do this by combining data science, design thinking and creative magic.
Founded in Sydney in 2009, and part of the M&C Saatchi Group, Re is now in London, New York and Shanghai. Our Australian team is made up of over 60 diverse thinkers and makers, from consultants to copywriters to coders.
As part of the M&C Saatchi Group we come together to realise BIG AMBITIONS. And ours is to be the most connected creative company by organising original thinkers in uncommon ways.
We’re committed to building a diverse workplace and strongly encourage applications from First Nations people, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and LGBTQIA+ people. Our flexible work approach, employee-led diversity networks and inclusive career development approach all support and promote one of our core values ‘Walk in Different Worlds’ which helps describe our overall DE&I mission. If you require any adjustments throughout the recruitment process, please let our team know.
We celebrate people who embrace our values and BIG AMBITIONS and the opportunity is here now for a Group Head / GAD to join our Sydney team for a parental leave cover (12 months).
In this role, you will be responsible for leading an iconic retail client portfolio for Re across Design & Experience projects, which is part of a broader M&C Saatchi Group integrated client offering. You will also be responsible for nurturing and developing a team of 5+ people and driving the agency to produce brilliant and high-quality work, with growth into new capability areas.
A snapshot of what you'll do
- Ensure the output of each project is strategically and creatively aligned across various agencies and divisions in the client portfolio
- Encourage a collaborative way of working in line with the overall client operations model
- Contribute and help evolve the existing model, to become best-in-class
- Provide a macro lens to guide work and briefs ensuring aligned with macro agency and client objectives
- Ensure all scopes of work are strategically, creatively and operationally sound
- Responsible for managing the client retainer, profitability, prioritisation and agency revenue forecast with discipline and accuracy
- Plus, much more our Talent Team will share the full job description in the interview stage
WHAT YOU’RE LIKE
- Previous experience leading cross- discipline teams - managing at least 5+ people (ideally within a Brand, Creative or Comms Agency environment)
- Strong retail client experience ideal
- Proven experience managing a client portfolio across brand transformation projects and campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of Brand & Design and other emerging media including digital; web, email, mobile
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Google, Keynote
What WE value MOST
- Walk in different worlds
- Make Uncommon Sense
- Run Towards the Fire (except if there is an actual fire when we run away from it)
- Roll as one
- Be excellent to each other
Best Bits About Working With Us
Our big benefits fuel our big ambitions. We’re here to support and encourage our people at every turn. Our commitment to your individual needs stems from our diverse Flexible Flexibility work approach, flexing to how you want to work and how you want to take your leave. You’ll be saying "hello holidays" with our flexible public holidays, Summer Half Friday’s and even extra leave for taking your leave. And, to further our support to you, Family First, Health and Wellness paid leave are on offer, along with our Work From Anywhere in the world initiative (so you can stay connected across the globe). Plus, you can join our inclusive community led networks, supporting things you care about and your cultural and social wellbeing.
- Published on 26 Apr 2023, 4:23 AM