About Re Design
Design is more than what you see. When done right, it reaches to the core of an organisation. It guides fundamental decisions, motivates people and teams, and can be felt in every customer interaction. In short, it connects. At the right time, in the right place, in the right way.
We’re Re, an agency working at the intersection of brand and experience design. Our people bring diverse skills and perspectives together to help organisations understand and engage with the world in new ways. Everything we do is designed to connect.
Founded in Sydney in 2009, and part of the M&C Saatchi Group, Re is now in London, New York and Shanghai
About the role
The Group Account Director is a leadership role within the RE client services team, with responsibility for leading RE’s objective of maintaining high client satisfaction, work quality, profitability, and team satisfaction. You will contribute to the growth, development and mentoring of this team to ensure we deliver on our vision.
You are a broadly experienced generalist with strategic know-how, business acumen and strong blend of IQ and EQ capabilities to lead a team that delivers mutual success to both RE and its clients.
You are responsible for the overall quality of client service and revenue targets across all clients within your portfolio. You leverage your understanding of brands and the branding process to help identify and solve clients’ business problems.
You are a strategic brand thinker skilled at identifying and securing new business opportunities within existing clients and contributing to new business development with new clients.
As the Group Account Director, you will:
- Develop strong relationships with both senior and junior clients.
- Be the ‘go to’ person, responsive to client expectations and business requirements
- Create strategic communication frameworks for clients
- Efficiently recruit brilliant people to foster our culture
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with your team
- Key responsibility to orchestrate maximum effectiveness from individual campaigns, from brief through to implementation
- Develop fully integrated campaigns leveraging all disciplines including advertising, direct marketing and digital
- Manage and deliver monthly revenue forecasts
- Manage improvement of account profitability and for ways to grow the client business
- Identify, anticipate and communicate any risk and scope issues
The skills and experience required:
- It is expected the successful candidate will have a minimum of 8 years experience specifically in brand and identity consulting.
- Proven senior stakeholder engagement and management experience (C-Level) an absolute must.
- A proven and unshakeable tenacity to work collaboratively with creative leaders and teams to deliver game changing creative is fundamental for success.
- Inspires and drives creative response. Actively collaborates and contributes ideas
- Leadership: Understanding, empathetic but charismatic
- Understands Product lifecycles, customer and customer experience, Information architecture, information design including Functional Specifications, sitemaps, wire-frames (storyboards), workflows and budgets
- New technologies and marketing concepts
- Business/Marketing/Technical degree/diploma or equivalent
- Worked in multi-disciplinary team environments
- Experience managing accounts and a team of people including SAD, AD and SAM level
What we can offer you:
At Re we offer a fun, inclusive and high-performance culture, where you can bring your best and true self to work every day.
Where mentoring, flexible and innovative ways of working and generous Parental Leave are just some of the benefits of working as part of the M&C Saatchi Group.
With 8 diverse businesses across the Group, you’ll find a wealth of experience, talent and career paths.
And hopefully, a second family.
To protect the health and safety of all our employees and clients, M&C Saatchi Group takes all reasonable and necessary measures to maintain a COVID-19 safe workplace. We are currently considering the way forward, however it may be a condition of this role that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you have any questions or concerns in relation to this, please let us know during your application process.