We’re Re, an agency working at the intersection of brand and experience design. We create brands that connect with culture, customers and colleagues. We help brands do this by combining data science, design thinking and creative magic.
Founded in Sydney in 2009, and part of the M&C Saatchi Group, Re is now in London, New York and Shanghai. Our Australian team is made up of over 60 diverse thinkers and makers, from consultants to copywriters to coders.
We provide the full scope of branding services, from reinvigorating leading organisations to branding start-ups from scratch, including:
- Verbal identity and naming
- Brand collateral and content
- Experience Design
- Environmental design
- Organisation Design
- Employer branding
A Designer is an important role within our business. Proficient in your craft, you are driven to create ideas-led design that enhances our clients' brands, and builds Re’s creative reputation.
A contributor across a number of accounts or projects, you will work alongside designers, writers and strategists in the development and execution of design systems and brand identity. The role supports the Design Director and creative leadership on briefs and projects.
A snapshot of what you'll do:
- Support the development of design systems from conceptualisation through to ongoing consultation, and deliver project-based brand work at Re
- Develop an informed point of view on the broader practice of branding, including how strategic elements inform creative development
- Push Re’s creative output by proactively growing your capabilities, and exploring how diverse creative techniques and platforms may enhance our work
- Continually fine tune Re’s process by embracing new technologies and ways of working to drive inter-team collaboration, and meet the needs of different projects
- Mentor junior creatives working alongside you on your accounts
- Plus much more!
Skills & Attributes:
- Solid conceptual and design skills: the ability to create beautifully crafted, ideas-led work
- Solid communication: the ability to effectively tell a story and convey ideas in a compelling way
- Collaborative mindset
Your ideal experience:
- Minimum 2 years of brand design experience
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and specialised design programs.
- Experience in Keynote and Microsoft Office
- A portfolio of brand design work to back up your experience!
What WE value MOST:
- Walk in different worlds
- Make Uncommon Sense
- Run Towards the Fire (except if there is an actual fire when we run away from it)
- Roll as one
- Be excellent to each other
Best bits about working with us:
Our big benefits fuel our big ambitions. There’s our Flexible Flexibility approach supporting your individual flex needs, you can choose to Work From Anywhere in the world and feel supported in planning a family with Family First paid leave policies. Plus, you’ll enjoy a program of inclusive initiatives with our people led networks supporting what we care about with our groups; Queer & Proud, Climate Action, Parents Pod, Wellbeing, FemM&C & Bipoc.
- Published on 23 Jan 2024, 12:23 AM