• Global hotel group
• Conveniently located near Wynyard
• Supportive work environment
With traditional heritage architecture and a vintage sandstone façade, the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney welcomes guests to experience a sumptuous stay in the civic heart of the CBD. Once home to the Fairfax newspaper empire and the prestigious Bank of New South Wales, this historical building now accommodates business travelers and holiday guests from all over the world in their 364 rooms.
Your new role as I.T. Services Manager reports directly to our Financial Controller. Together you will drive I.T. maintenance, upgrades and installation projects in conjunction with our external providers. Other key stakeholders with regards to I.T. are our hotel owners and also accommodating corporate I.T. brand standards.
As the successful candidate you will possess the below:
• Extensive experience in an I.T. Support role in a 24/7 upscale customer service driven business.
• Experience with, but not limited to, Office 365, using/supporting Windows O/S, Outlook, Micropay, Micros, Opera, Sun systems, FCS e-systems
• Experience managing various networks WLAN, LAN, guest public Wi-Fi
• Troubleshooting experience on various devices (laptops, iPads etc).
• Ability to communicate and deal with external vendors and suppliers for maintenance and installations
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and problem solving & organisational skills & patience
• User training skills following any upgrades or new installations
All new members of the team will go through a 1.5 day Orientation program to become familiarised with the brand, our company and standards as well as our global customer service program called Yes I Can!.
Good to know
We offer a competitive salary + 9.5% super, complimentary meals in our employee dining room, global accommodation discounts for yourself and friends & family after a qualifying period. As the I.T. and Services Manager you will have your own office within our Finance department.
If you feel that your employment background and positive can-do personality fits the above requirements, are looking for a step up, a new challenge and can hit the ground running, then we can’t wait to hear from you!