Community & Marketing Programmes Advisor
Parental leave cover, fixed term (for 12 months) full-time
About the role
We’re looking for a talented marketing or community engagement professional to produce our customer-centric programmes, events and campaigns.
Reporting into the Community and Marketing Manager you will manage a range of high impact programmes, from sponsorships to our community engagement events, or thought leadership campaigns, leading from the front to develop enduring customer and community relationships.
This is an opportunity to play a role in a purpose-built team where you’ll lead exciting projects and make a real difference.
The ideal candidate
Let’s talk about you. Naturally energetic, you’re a real ‘yes’ person, who’s likely never met a project too big or too hard.
You’ve got impeccable attention to detail and the tenacity to see your campaigns succeed – every time.
Coming from a similar role, you’ll have proven experience developing, managing and measuring marketing events and activities. You’re keen for a new challenge running projects and campaigns that raise customer awareness and make a real impact in our communities.
What’s in it for you
- A role that has purpose and variety
- Generous leave allocations and health and wellness packages
- An environment where you can thrive – great team culture that prioritises having fun and delivering results, and a manager invested in your personal and professional growth
- Based in one of the world’s most liveable regions where work-life balance isn’t a myth - it’s a given.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Relationship management skills
- Demonstrated experience in delivering community programmes
- Design and implementation of integrated marketing or public safety campaigns
- Community engagement principles and best practice communication methods
Applications close: Sunday 8 August 2021
At Powerco, we believe that diversity is our superpower. We want our workforce to reflect the communities that we serve – gender, age, ethnicity, disability, working preferences, gender identity, sexuality, education, background, upbringing… we value and celebrate it all. We are committed to providing a safe space where people can bring their whole selves to work and feel like they belong.
If you encounter accessibility barriers in this application process or if you have access needs and require support or adjustments to participate equitably in the recruitment process, please phone 0800 769372 or email email@example.com