- Job no: XFX7M
+61 is a bespoke agency powered by TBWA, Bear Meets Eagle on Fire and OMD. Our dedicated client is Telstra, one of the most influential brands and companies in Australia
The successful applicant for this role will be a part of +61, but an employee of TBWA Sydney.
An Integrated Producer is always looking for opportunities (big or small) to go ‘above and beyond’ for the client.
THE TASK AT HAND
The Integrated Producer is responsible for:
- Working closely with business management, creatives and the client as part of a full-service agency team ensuring effective communication and management of team’s
- Being agile at all times, some projects are shoot and export same day
- Prioritising workload to ensure demands are met and managed.
- Impeccable attention to detail at all times
- Proactively provide creative production input to creative teams that will enhance the idea.
- Working with account teams to understand the client’s brand and produce appropriate and innovative solutions that will support the delivery of the agency’s brand.
- Demonstrating competitive cross quoting with external suppliers. Maintaining the highest quality and cost efficiencies.
- Maintaining tight control of project budgets and deadlines and communicate issues immediately to the team.
- Managing all administration (estimates, job specs) and attend all project meetings as required.
- Ensuring financial administration is of a high standard and dealt with on time.
- Continuously providing updated information regarding status of work to manage expectations.
- Ensuring agency processes are maintained to deliver great work in a smooth and efficient manner.
- Ensuring all deadlines and budgets are met.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO +61
- 4+ years’ agency experience in a similar role
- Experience in all areas of production, specifically integrated productions, content production, stills, OOH
- Excellent third party/supplier management skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects across the above disciplines at any one time
- Problem-solving capacity, identifying causes and suggesting innovative production solutions.
- Have a clear understanding of gency processes
- Experience and knowledge in tv and content video production, relationships and knowledge around production companies
- A good knowledge of print & photography ranging from small to large campaigns –manage the print & art buying production process in an innovative and profitable manner to deliver on time, on budget.
- Some digital production knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of standard office software applications including Keynote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & BCC systems.
- A proactive attitude with the ability to use initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- Clear delivery of the good and bad news to all stakeholders at all times
- Remain solutions focussed at all times
WHAT LIFE IS LIKE AT +61
Our ambition: Create work that’s hard to ignore
Our fundamentals: Aim higher + Care harder
Our shared values:
- Uncommon decency - Having deep respect for each other and the value we both bring. The importance of placing empathy over opinion. Feedback goes both ways and decency is our compass.
- Let the chaos in - Order is the enemy of originality. In the outside world there is beauty and complexity. A profound understanding of culture will fuel the best work if we let it in.
- Nothing hidden - Openness and transparency will build trust. A culture where everyone feels brave enough to say anything. No hidden agendas, because you can’t manage secrets.
- Positively provocative - If our relationship isn’t provocative, it isn’t very deep, lasting, or compelling. We want to invite debate, because if we don’t provoke one another, we’ll quickly become familiar and stale.
Please apply ASAP or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Published on 24 Oct 2023, 10:34 AM