- Job no: TTRKC
+61 is a bespoke agency powered by TBWA, Bear Meets Eagle on Fire and OMD. Our dedicated client is Telstra, one of the most influential brands and companies in Australia
The successful applicant for this role will be a part of +61, but an employee of TBWA Melbourne.
A Business Manager is always looking for opportunities (big or small) to go ‘above and beyond’ for the client.
THE TASK AT HAND
The Business Manager is responsible for:
- Day-to-day project management of all projects allocated to you on one or more accounts, from awareness and understanding of the strategic direction and concept to implementation through to production and delivery.
- Managing job to job financials to ensure all outputs are delivered within estimate, flagging with client and Business Manager/Business Director when overages are likely and ensuring client approval of revised estimates when necessary.
- Managing timelines and agency resourcing on all allocated production projects.
- Reporting all activity on allocated projects back through the Project Director and Business Management for each client portfolio.
- Successful delivery of world class creative. From guiding the clients directly through projects (on shoots, in meetings) to being the person in the agency that people come to when they have a question on the implementation of a project.
- Understanding performance of campaigns via Business Management and implementing optimisations where and when identified.
- Building rapport with the client to develop a strong working relationship.
- Continuously providing updated information regarding status of work to manage expectations.
- Ensuring agency processes are maintained to deliver great work in a smooth and efficient manner.
- Ensuring all deadlines and budgets are met.
- Timely distribution of estimates, invoices and monthly JDR’s, WIPS and contact reports.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO +61
- 2 + years’ agency experience in a similar role
- Have integrated marketing experience – preferably in customer marketing channels eg. email, web, display, social
- Excellent project management skills - organised, detail-orientated and thrive in the fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and manage multiple smaller projects autonomously from brief to completion
- Ability to deliver high standards of client satisfaction, measured through feedback
- Have a clear understanding of marketing communications and agency processes
- Familiarity with data and related concepts
- Have previous experience in and understanding of data-driven customers
- A proactive attitude with the ability to use initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- Clear delivery of the good and bad news to all stakeholders at all times
- Remain solutions focused at all times
WHAT LIFE IS LIKE AT +61
Our ambition: Create work that’s hard to ignore
Our fundamentals: Aim higher + Care harder
Our shared values:
- Uncommon decency - Having deep respect for each other and the value we both bring. The importance of placing empathy over opinion. Feedback goes both ways and decency is our compass.
- Let the chaos in - Order is the enemy of originality. In the outside world there is beauty and complexity. A profound understanding of culture will fuel the best work if we let it in.
- Nothing hidden - Openness and transparency will build trust. A culture where everyone feels brave enough to say anything. No hidden agendas, because you can’t manage secrets.
- Positively provocative - If our relationship isn’t provocative, it isn’t very deep, lasting, or compelling. We want to invite debate, because if we don’t provoke one another, we’ll quickly become familiar and stale.
Please apply ASAP or reach out to email@example.com
- Published on 18 Oct 2023, 11:58 PM