- Job no: T4CC4
+61 is a bespoke agency powered by TBWA, Bear Meets Eagle on Fire and OMD. Our dedicated client is Telstra, one of the most influential brands and companies in Australia
The successful applicant for this role will be a part of +61, but an employee of TBWA Melbourne.
A Digital Producer is a hybrid producer/project manager and will be the lynchpin in the coordination and delivery of all customer marketing and integrated campaign activity.
While this role will primarily work on the Telstra brand, additional capacity and opportunities exist to work more broadly across TBWA Melbourne agency clients.
THE TASK AT HAND
The Digital Producer is responsible for:
- Working closely with business management, strategists, creatives and clients as part of a full-service agency team.
- End-to-end project management of all customer marketing projects from awareness and understanding of the strategic direction and concept to implementation through to production and delivery. Including but not limited to email/eDM, social, web, app, display, content.
- Managing scope, feasibility, costing (if required), timelines and agency resourcing on all projects
- Assisting with feasibility on new ideas, investigating new technology, and finding solutions to all manner of challenges
- Building rapport with clients to develop a strong working relationship as the key point of contact for clients throughout the project delivery
- Continuously provide updated information regarding status of work to manage expectations internally and with clients
- Maintaining focus on the overall project vision as well as the detail throughout
- Championing best practice delivery processes on your projects agency-wide
- Seeking opportunities to enhance our delivery processes and contribute ideas
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO +61
- 3-4 years’ of agency producer/PM experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Clear delivery of the good and bad news to all stakeholders at all times with integrity
- Ability to deliver high standards of client satisfaction, measured through feedback
- Experience creating master timing plans, cost estimates and controlling production process’ financially to improve cost efficiencies and profitability
- Excellent project management skills - organised, detail-orientated and thrive in the fast-paced environment
- The ability to work competently across workflow tools including Teams, Jira and SmartSheets (or similar)
- Ability to pick up on new processes and technologies quickly
- Advanced digital production knowledge of all digital channels, particularly email, and application of data and audience segmentation within customer marketing
- Have knowledge of, and experience with, print and digital processes including scoping, documentation, project timelines
- Experience in AV and print production also valued
- Remain solutions focused at all times
- A proactive attitude with the ability to use initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- Have an eye for detail and an organised streak
- Curious, proactive, and have a strong sense of initiative.
- A problem solver.
- Collaborative, have excellent communication skills and can quickly establish rapport with a broad range of stakeholders.
WHAT LIFE IS LIKE AT +61
Our ambition: Create work that’s hard to ignore
Our fundamentals: Aim higher + Care harder
Our shared values:
- Uncommon decency - Having deep respect for each other and the value we both bring. The importance of placing empathy over opinion. Feedback goes both ways and decency is our compass.
- Let the chaos in - Order is the enemy of originality. In the outside world there is beauty and complexity. A profound understanding of culture will fuel the best work if we let it in.
- Nothing hidden - Openness and transparency will build trust. A culture where everyone feels brave enough to say anything. No hidden agendas, because you can’t manage secrets.
- Positively provocative - If our relationship isn’t provocative, it isn’t very deep, lasting, or compelling. We want to invite debate, because if we don’t provoke one another, we’ll quickly become familiar and stale.
Please apply ASAP or reach out to email@example.com
- Published on 19 Oct 2023, 12:27 AM