+61 is a bespoke agency powered by TBWA, Bear Meets Eagle on Fire and OMD. Our dedicated client is Telstra, one of the most influential brands and companies in Australia
The successful applicant for this role will be a part of +61, but an employee of TBWA Sydney.
A Finished Artist is responsible for creating finished art across print and digital environments. You will assist in the delivery and assistance of projects across both the design and creative teams.
THE TASK AT HAND
The Finished Artist is responsible for:
- Creating high quality finished art and on-time delivery of high-quality materials
- Collaborating with the studio, creative, production, and business management teams to produce high quality artwork on time and on brief, while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Participating in the briefing process to ensure that all briefs are met and executed to meet timelines
- Building artwork files to a high standard in accordance with client brief, creative direction and technical specifications
- Coming up with design responses to briefs, channel-neutral design, driven by the pursuit of solving business problems through design solutions
- Proof-reading and spell checking your work – ensuring you always produce accurate artwork
- Making amendments to artwork as required with a positive and constructive attitude
- Asset management of files worked on
- Presenting work in a clear, coherent and professional manner
- Working closely with relevant teams, ensuring effective communication and management of team expectations
- Managing and own output to ensure consistency and quality of work delivered
- Prioritising your own workload to ensure team’s demands are met and managed
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO +61
- 3+ year’s experience or relevant tertiary education
- Exceptional finish artworking, typesetting and page layout skills
- Comprehensive skills in the Adobe Creative Suite [Experience (or a passion to learn) 3D, motion, animation, presentation app’s an advantage]
- Deliver accurate work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail, delivery of work that is fully critiqued/fit for purpose from commercial, client and creative/technical perspectives
- Enthusiasm and ability to widen your knowledge base, practical skills and develop design skills
- Have an eye for detail, typography and layout, together with speed & accuracy.
- Motivated, hard-working, creative, high attention to detail, dependable and a good communicator
- A passion for design, creative and ideas reflected in your portfolio
WHAT LIFE IS LIKE AT +61
Our ambition: Create work that’s hard to ignore
Our fundamentals: Aim higher + Care harder
Our shared values:
Uncommon decency - Having deep respect for each other and the value we both bring. The importance of placing empathy over opinion. Feedback goes both ways and decency is our compass.
Let the chaos in - Order is the enemy of originality. In the outside world there is beauty and complexity. A profound understanding of culture will fuel the best work if we let it in.
Nothing hidden - Openness and transparency will build trust. A culture where everyone feels brave enough to say anything. No hidden agendas, because you can’t manage secrets.
Positively provocative - If our relationship isn’t provocative, it isn’t very deep, lasting, or compelling. We want to invite debate, because if we don’t provoke one another, we’ll quickly become familiar and stale.
Please apply ASAP or reach out to email@example.com
- Published on 01 Feb 2024, 1:58 AM