+61 is a bespoke agency powered by TBWA, Bear Meets Eagle on Fire and OMD. Our dedicated client is Telstra, one of the most influential brands and companies in Australia.
The successful applicant for this role will be a part of +61, but an employee of TBWA Sydney.
A Studio Designer is responsible for creating design across all integrated campaign. You will assist in the delivery and assistance of projects across throughout the +61 agency.
THE TASK AT HAND
The Studio Designer is responsible for:
- Creating high quality studio design materials.
- Collaborating with the creative, production, and business management teams to produce high quality designs and artwork on time and on brief, while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Participating in designing full-scale integrated campaigns from concepting to completion.
- Coming up with design responses to briefs, channel-neutral design, driven by the pursuit of solving business problems through design solutions.
- Proof-reading and spell checking of work – ensuring you always produce accurate artwork.
- Making amendments as required with a collaborative, positive and constructive attitude.
- Asset management of files worked on adhering to process.
- Presenting work in a clear, coherent and professional manner.
- Working closely with relevant teams, ensuring effective communication and management of team expectations.
- Managing and own output to ensure consistency and quality of work delivered.
- Prioritising your own workload to ensure team’s demands are met and managed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO +61
- 6+ year’s experience in a studio design role
- Ideally, an award-winning portfolio with world-class Design sensibilities
- Comprehensive skills in the Adobe Creative Suite [Experience (or a passion to learn) 3D, motion, animation, presentation app’s an advantage]
- Deliver accurate work in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiasm and ability to widen your knowledge base, practical skills and develop design skills
- Familiarity with production process and terminology; comprehension of agency terminology
- Ability to visualise a range of solutions rapidly
- Attention to detail, delivery of work that is fully critiqued/fit for purpose from commercial, client and creative/technical perspectives
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in ambiguity by combining creative solutions with the horsepower to execute them
WHAT LIFE IS LIKE AT +61
Our ambition: Create work that’s hard to ignore
Our fundamentals: Aim higher + Care harder
Our shared values:
Uncommon decency - Having deep respect for each other and the value we both bring. The importance of placing empathy over opinion. Feedback goes both ways and decency is our compass.
Let the chaos in - Order is the enemy of originality. In the outside world there is beauty and complexity. A profound understanding of culture will fuel the best work if we let it in.
Nothing hidden - Openness and transparency will build trust. A culture where everyone feels brave enough to say anything. No hidden agendas, because you can’t manage secrets.
Positively provocative - If our relationship isn’t provocative, it isn’t very deep, lasting, or compelling. We want to invite debate, because if we don’t provoke one another, we’ll quickly become familiar and stale.
- Published on 28 Nov 2023, 10:59 PM