- Job no: XYP89
- Category: Physio/Occupational Therapist
- Flexible working arrangements to support your optimum work/ life balance
- Competitive Annual Salary Package and Attractive Bonuses
- National Organisation with holistic and client focused approach to care
Plena Healthcare: Who are we?
Plena Healthcare is a national allied health provider to the Aged Care, Community and Disability industry, with over 20 years’ experience. Our physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists, speech pathologists and dietitians are passionate about the care they provide to the clients who are at the centre of everything we do.
Every day, we work together united by a common purpose; to provide quality care so people can live healthier, happier, and more independent lives. With mobile therapists based around Australia, Plena Healthcare therapists provide a pivotal difference to aged care facilities and the community with an outlook focused on collaboration, motivation, passion, and inspiration.
When joining our Plena Healthcare Community, you will also unlock a multitude of Plena Perks.
- Work life balance, flexible working hours
- Industry leading Professional Development program equivalent to $5000 annually, comprising of a Professional Development allowance that you can choose how you spend, monthly profession specific training events, quarterly interdisciplinary training events, industry webinar updated, journal clubs and lunch and learn sessions.
- 1:1 Mentoring Program, participate as a supervisee or a supervisor
- Salary Sacrificing options such as novated car leasing
- Plena Health Kick, $150 allowance towards a healthier you (enjoy gym memberships, sneakers, massages and more on us!)
- Treasure Chest: Spoil your clients and we will pick up the bill for you
- $1000 Refer a friend bonus – Sharing is caring!
Your Opportunity: South West Rocks - NSW- Permanent Full time or Part time options available.
As a qualified Physiotherapist you will be joining a large and collaborative multidisciplinary team providing personalised treatments, assessments, and client focused interventions.
Working as a Physiotherapist Therapist as part of our South West rocks Residential Aged Care Facility (RACF) you’ll be involved in industry leading rehabilitation, reconditioning, fall prevention programs, and providing collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mix treatment modalities.
To enhance support to our customers, you will possess:
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Physiotherapy
- Current AHPRA registration and/or open to Limited Registration
- NDIS Worker Screening Check: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/ndiswc-apply
- Australian working rights
- National police check
- Covid-19 Vaccination required
- Current Flu vaccination
We strongly encourage applications from both graduates and experienced Physiotherapist so we can tailor the opportunity to YOUR experience.
Apply directly or get in touch today.
Tom Askham| 02 9102 3602 | Tom.Askham@zenitas.com.au
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages, and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
- Published on 15 Aug 2022, 4:10 AM