- Job no: TQDK7
- Category: Graduate
- The best grad program in the industry!
- Amazing opportunities located across Australia
- Great work life balance and flexible working hours
Early Careers with Plena Healthcare?
Graduate opportunities at Plena Healthcare are tailored to showcase fresh, new experiences inclusive of incredible benefits unmatched across the industry.
Plena Healthcare: Who are we?
Plena Healthcare is a national allied health provider to the Aged Care, Community and Disability industry, with over 20 years’ experience. Our physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists, speech pathologists and dietitians are passionate about the care they provide to the clients who are at the centre of everything we do.
Every day, we work together united by a common purpose; to provide quality care so people can live healthier, happier and more independent lives. With mobile therapists based around Australia, Plena Healthcare therapists provide a pivotal difference to aged care facilities and the community with an outlook focused on collaboration, motivation, passion and inspiration.
When joining our Plena Healthcare Community, you will also unlock a multitude of Plena Perks.
- Work life balance, flexible working hours
- Industry leading Professional Development program equivalent to $5000 annually, comprising of a Professional Development allowance that you can choose how you spend, monthly profession specific training events, quarterly interdisciplinary training events, industry webinar updated, journal clubs and lunch and learn sessions.
- 1:1 Mentoring Program, participate as a supervisee or a supervisor
- Salary Sacrificing options such as novated car leasing
- Plena Health Kick, $150 allowance towards a healthier you (enjoy gym memberships, sneakers, massages and more on us!)
- Treasure Chest: Spoil your clients and we will pick up the bill for you
- $1000 Refer a friend bonus – Sharing is caring!
If you are a New Graduate within Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you will be joining a large and collaborative multidisciplinary team providing personalised treatments, assessments, and client focused interventions.
Working as a Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist (PTOT) in one of our Residential Aged Care Facilities across Australia (RACF) you’ll be involved in industry leading rehabilitation, reconditioning, fall prevention programs, and providing collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mix treatment modalities.
To enhance support to our customers, you will possess:
- A Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration and/or open to Limited Registration
- NDIS Worker Screening Check - https://www.service.vic.gov.au/services/national-disability-insurance-scheme
- Covid-19 Vaccination proof of vaccine - From 17 September 2021, residential aged care workers must be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. A minimum first dose COVID-19 vaccine must be received by this time.
- Australian working rights
- National police check
Apply directly or get in touch today.
Holly Barwell | T: +61 2 9102 3634 | E: Holly.Barwell@zenitas.com.au
“We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages, and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
- Published on 03 Jul 2022, 11:11 PM