Who We Are
Murto Pty Ltd trading as Plena Healthcare, as part of Zenitas Mobile Health, delivers quality Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services to residents in aged care facilities, private clients in the community and wellness programs to various organisations Australia wide. We are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our clients and supporting their rehabilitation and reablement.
We take great pride in providing personalised care for our clients to support help them achieve their goals.
Working as a full-time Physiotherapist in a Residential Aged Care Facility (RACF), your core responsibilities will include:
· Providing personalised treatments, assessments and client focused interventions
· Being involved with the industry-leading rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs
· Working as part of a large and collaborative multidisciplinary team
· Providing collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mixed treatment modalities
Working for Plena Healthcare you will receive:
· Competitive remuneration on offer between $65,000 to $75,000 plus superannuation.
· Flexible working arrangements
· Comprehensive professional development program
· Access to our wellness program & care package which includes a range of exclusive health, fitness & retail offers
Through COVID 19, we have implemented some initiatives to support our employees:
· Accessing telehealth services, meetings, education, provide services to RACF
· Gaining access to online learning management system to release infection control and other associated training, as well as streamline certificates
· Being supported to use technology onsite to support their residents
· Dedicated staff rostering, staff only visit one residential aged care facility, in line with government recommendations.
· Employee Assistance Program available to all staff.
· Other support to answer FAQ relating to COVID.
To find out more: https://www.zenitas.com.au/how-we-are-managing-safety-and-the-coronavirus-covid-19-at-zenitas/
You will be a qualified Physiotherapist (from a local or overseas institute) holding a bachelor degree with current AHPRA registration and Australian working rights, as well as at least 2 years’ relevant work experience. You will have a current driver’s licence and access to reliable transport.
We have a genuine view to reablement and are looking for Physiotherapists who have a passion for providing high quality physiotherapy services through a collaborative client focused approach.
Your communication skills and interest in building long-term relationships will be the key to success in this role.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.