- Job no: JQM96
- Category: Physiotherapy
- Flexible working arrangements to support your optimum work/ life balance
- Fantastic culture, great team
- Opportunity to make a difference to the elderly living at home.
Plena Healthcare: Who are we?
Plena Healthcare is a national allied health provider to the Aged Care, Community and Disability industry, with over 20 years’ experience. Our physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists, speech pathologists and dietitians are passionate about the care they provide to the clients who are at the centre of everything we do.
Every day, we work together united by a common purpose; to provide quality care so people can live healthier, happier, and more independent lives. With mobile therapists based around Australia, Plena Healthcare therapists provide a pivotal difference to aged care facilities and the community with an outlook focused on collaboration, motivation, passion, and inspiration
As a part of the Plena Community team, no two days are the same with a mixed clinical case load across musculoskeletal, neurological, and orthopaedic conditions offering these services both face-to-face and via telehealth consultation options. Plena Healthcare offers scope for career progression opportunities in management, clinical support, and education streams.
Plena is excited to be able to offer a varied role to suit each therapist. If you have an interest in residential aged care, please submit your application and we can discuss role specific content in more detail.
When joining our Plena Healthcare Community, you will also unlock a multitude of Plena Perks.
- Work life balance, flexible working hours
- Industry leading Professional Development program equivalent to $5000 annually, comprising of a Professional Development allowance that you can choose how you spend, monthly profession specific training events, quarterly interdisciplinary training events, industry webinar updated, journal clubs and lunch and learn sessions.
- 1:1 Mentoring Program, participate as a supervisee or a supervisor
- Salary Sacrificing options such as novated car leasing
- Plena Health Kick, $150 allowance towards a healthier you (enjoy gym memberships, sneakers, massages and more on us!)
- Treasure Chest: Spoil your clients and we will pick up the bill for you
- $1000 Refer a friend bonus – Sharing is caring!
Your Opportunity: Full Time - South West Adelaide ( Edwardstown)
As a qualified Physiotherapist you will be joining a large and collaborative multidisciplinary team providing personalised treatments, assessments, and client focused interventions.
As part of our team, you’ll provide therapeutic support to our community and disability clients with an opportunity to manage a diverse caseload including spinal cord injury, Parkinson’s Disease, Motor Neuron Disease, Huntington’s Disease, Cerebral Palsy, and other neurological conditions. As part of your role, you will complete a range of standardised assessment outcome measures.
To enhance support to our customers, you will possess:
- A Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Physiotherapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- NDIS Worker Screening Check Screening Unit - NDIS Worker Checks
- Australian working rights
- National police check
- Covid-19 Vaccination proof of vaccine.
We strongly encourage an application from a new graduate and an experienced Physiotherapists so we can tailor the opportunity to YOUR experience.
Apply directly or get in touch today.
Tom Askam| 02 9102 3602 | Tom.Askam@zenitas.com.au
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages, and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
- Published on 08 Jul 2022, 5:38 AM