- Job no: JFCTG
- Category: Graduate
- One on One Mentoring, Buddy Program, and $500.00 Professional Development Allowance
- Competitive salary + yearly reviews
- $1000 Referral Bonus
Early Careers with Plena Healthcare?
Graduate opportunities at Plena Healthcare are tailored to showcase fresh, new experiences inclusive of incredible benefits unmatched across the industry.
Plena Healthcare: Who are we?
Plena Healthcare is a national allied health provider to the Aged Care, Community and Disability industry, with over 20 years' experience. Our physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists, speech pathologists and dietitians are passionate about the care they provide to the clients who are at the centre of everything we do.
Every day, we work together united by a common purpose; to provide quality care so people can live healthier, happier and more independent lives. With mobile therapists based around Australia, Plena Healthcare therapists provide a pivotal difference to aged care facilities and the community with an outlook focused on collaboration, motivation, passion and inspiration.
When joining our Plena Healthcare Community, you will also unlock a multitude of Plena Perks.
· $500.00 Sign on Bonus – WELCOME
· $1000.00 retention bonus – payable at the completion of year (1)
· Work life balance, flexible working hours
· Industry leading Professional Development program equivalent to $5000 annually, comprising of a Professional Development allowance that you can choose how you spend, monthly profession specific training events, quarterly interdisciplinary training events, industry webinar updated, journal clubs and lunch and learn sessions.
· 1:1 Mentoring Program, participate as a supervisee or a supervisor
· Salary Sacrificing options such as novated car leasing
· Plena Health Kick, $150 allowance towards a healthier you (enjoy gym memberships, sneakers, massages and more on us!)
· Treasure Chest: Spoil your clients and we will pick up the bill for you
· $1000.00 Refer a friend bonus – Sharing is caring!
If you are a New Graduate within Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you will be joining a large and collaborative multidisciplinary team providing personalised treatments, assessments, and client focused interventions.
As part of our team you’ll provide therapeutic support to our community and disability clients with an opportunity to manage a diverse caseload including spinal cord injury, Parkinson’s Disease, Motor Neuron Disease, Huntington’s Disease, Cerebral Palsy and other neurological conditions. As part of your role you will complete a range of standardised assessment outcome measures.
Working as a Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist (PTOT) as part of our Residential Aged Care Facility (RACF) you’ll be involved in industry leading rehabilitation, reconditioning, fall prevention programs, and providing collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mix treatment modalities.
To enhance support to our customers, you will possess:
· A Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy
· Current AHPRA registration
· NDIS Worker Screening Check https://www.service.vic.gov.au/services/national-disability-insurance-scheme
· Australian working rights
· National police check
· Covid-19 Vaccination required
· Current Flu vaccination
Apply directly or get in touch today.
Holly Barwell | T: +61 2 9102 3634 | E: Holly.Barwell@zenitas.com.au
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages, and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
- Published on 03 Jul 2022, 11:20 PM