· Are you degree qualified with 2-3 years recent, relevant Public Practice experience?
· Keen to take the next step in your Accounting profession?
· Ready to roll you sleeves up and learn more?
Conveniently located in the St. Georges area (Hurstville) – this fast growing, 2 partner firm are ready to hire!
Expect to be working directly with the Partners on a whole range of tasks and be exposed to a wide range of clients including Manufacturers, Retailers, Professionals and SMSF’s.
You’ll have exposure to Tax and Business Services, compliance, financial reporting, GST, payroll, budgets, end of year reporting, structuring, tax minimization, feasibility studies and forecasting.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience with all entities (except SMSF) and groups – tax returns and financials
- Be proficient with MYOB, Xero
- Direct dealings with clients and ATO/ASIC
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Working hours are from 8.30 – 5.30 and an immediate start is available.
Mentorship and an open-door policy mean you’ve got tonnes of support and guidance to ensure you excel!
If you are serious about your career – perhaps wanting to commence you CA, are hardworking, have great presentation and attention to detail, then apply for this role now.
Send you resume to Mel McDonald at Pinstripe Recruitment using the apply button here, or if you’ve got more questions – call me on 0403 432 170 to discuss further.
Interviewing this week – don’t miss out!