- Like the idea of working close to home in the Southern suburbs?
- Keen to work where technology is used at its best to help you work smarter?
- Do you take pride in the personalized, quality service offered as a professional
Working within a well-known mid-size Legal firm, you will be working in a respected team renowned for their expertise, professional approach, and friendly nature.
To join this team you must have:
• Current Conveyancing license
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
• Experience in managing client relationships
• High attention to detail
• Great time management skills to meet deadlines
• Great interpersonal skills - confidence, independence, and maturity
• A love of Technology, PEXA and be commercially business savvy
Their clients range from local individuals to national businesses. You will be responsible for running domestic and commercial conveyancing files from start to finish, with a high degree of client contact.
Expect to be acting for vendors or purchasers of property, for clients refinancing or family law transfer of property.
Why work for this firm?
The collegiality and professional, supportive work environment is second to none.
A genuine sense of job satisfaction can be achieved by embracing technology to work smarter, participating in business networking events, and building strong, relationships with your clients and client referrers.
The firm is proactive within the community by running educational information events and supporting local charities. They offer the same level of professional services as many top-tier city firms - without the overheads and fees.
Leave the hustle and bustle (and expenses) of Sydney CBD behind you - join this dynamic and innovative suburban law firm and reap the benefits. Remuneration is commensurate with experience.
Full-time employment is on offer, although part-time hours may be negotiated for the right person.
Apply today by sending your resume to Tamara Hatton-Ward at Pinstripe Recruitment by using the apply button below, or for a confidential discussion about this unique opportunity call 0413 345 325.