• Tired of travelling long distances to work, road rage, crowded public transport, working long hours?
• Looking for a career move closer to home?
• Want to be part of a progressive, secure, growing firm?
You don’t need to be working in the city, or for a large top tier firm to have a fulfilling, exciting, professional accounting career.
Here you’ll be working next to, and learning from some of the industry’s best.
Clients are not just local mums and dads – you’ll be dealing with clients from across the whole Sydney metro area, regional NSW and even interstate and you’ll be doing far more than just individual tax returns.
You’ll be looking at the big picture – encompassing all entities – companies, partnerships, trusts, SMSF’s. There will also be preparation of Financial Statements, BAS, IAS, FBT and Management reporting.
- Maintain and manage a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for all entity types
- Process client’s compliance obligations including income tax, GST, superannuation, land tax and stamp duty
- SMSF administration and compliance
- Liaison with external parties in relation to client affairs
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Value add assignments and bespoke project
- Continuous improvement of internal firm procedure
And then taking it a step further – what can the firm advise your client to achieve even better results?
If you are serious about being the next recruit in this great firm you will need:
- Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience in an Australian business services role
- Planning to study or studying CA or CPA qualification
- NSW driver’s license
You will be welcomed into a friendly team environment that encourages training, professional development and growth.
An attractive salary package is offered to attract the best.
Don’t miss out – apply today by sending your resume using the link below, or for a confidential chat about this opportunity, call Tamara at Pinstripe Recruitment on 0413 345 325.