- Great pportunity to upskill with Instrumentation training provided!
- Full-time position with relocation assistance, a generous salary and great work-life balance
- Join a national company with a great reputation & 45+ years industry experience
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is offered on a permanent basis, predominantly working 14 shifts over a 28-day cycle with an even mix of days and nights (day shift only for the first few months). In return, you will be compensated with a competitive salary package and given the opportunity to upskill and do additional training in Instrumentation (if you don’t already have this qualification).
The role is based at Visy's pulp and paper mill in Tumut. Tumut is a town in the Riverina region of New South Wales, situated 410km southwest of Sydney and 200km from Canberra. We can offer relocation assistance to assist in your move to the Tumut area.
Daily activities include HV, HA, Automation, Minor Projects, and Maintenance activities within the manufacturing plant.
- Able to identify and resolve complex problems in a timely manner
- Work well in group problem-solving situations
- Industrial Electrical experience will be highly regarded but not essential
- Live in or willing to relocate to Tumut Region
- The successful candidate will have:
- Trade Certification / AQF Cert Level 3 Electro Tech
- NSW Electrical Licence
- High-risk work Licence with WP Class
- Working at Heights
- Current CPR/LVR
- Current Unrestricted C Class Driver’s License
- White Construction Card
- Certificate III in Instrumentation (preferable but not essential as training will be provided for the right candidate)
- Confined Spaces (preferable)
Training in instrumentation provided
First 4-6 months will be day shift only
Good work-life balance
Full-time position with a generous salary, with opportunity to increase
We offer our employees a safe, efficient, and rewarding work environment that promotes personal and professional growth
It is an exciting time to join as PHE has over 45 years of experience and provides electrical and instrumentation operations support services to clients throughout Australia including mining, hydro power generation, remote gas power generation plants, pulp and paper manufacturing and timber processing industries and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
We are a growing Industrial Electrical Contracting company with locations across Australia that offers its employees a safe, efficient and rewarding work environment that promotes personal and professional growth.
Our people and their safety is our primary responsibility.
- We believe in encouraging people to be the best they can be.
- Our success depends on having the right people in the positions with the right attitude.
PHE is seeking an expression of interest for a long-term role within the Tumut area. To be considered for this role, you must reside in, or be willing to relocate to the Tumut Region.
Tumut is in the foothills of the Snowy Mountains; Tumut Region is picturesque in every season. Crisp, cold mountain air in winter, lush and green in spring, cool, clean waterways in summer and of course, the blaze of colour in autumn.
There’s plenty to do in the Tumut Region. Whether you prefer high energy or low-key leisure activities, there's something to suit every taste.
- Published on 23 Nov 2023, 4:11 AM