A P&G Business Analyst will:
- Collect business data, interpret and analyze, summarize/report findings.
- You will be responsible for discovering, producing and analyzing information from a variety of sources, tools, processes and documentation.
- You will collaborate with developers, stakeholders, system architects and various subject experts. Present analytic work clearly and appropriately, enter data and validate data as needed.
- Type of data is inventory, customer serv results, SKU analysis.
Role Must Haves:
- Highly proficient in Excel writing formulas and consolidating data (pivot tables, data visualization)
- Clear written and oral communication (reports to mid- to high-level leadership)
- Attention to detail to verify data is error free (accurate summary of datasets and verify in the backend)
- Able to take deployed priorities and segment the data with those priorities (hitting deadlines)
- Able to learn new tools to pull data (training will be provided)
- Inventory Management & Supply Chain
- Project management skills
P&G’s freelancer opportunities are for project-based or other short-term engagements that require specialized skills. Successful candidates for freelancer opportunities will not be considered employees of The Procter & Gamble Company or any of its subsidiaries nor will candidates be eligible for employment benefits. Candidates looking for regular full-time employment opportunities should begin their search here: pgcareers.com.