- Job no: 1167
- Category: Information Technology, Onsite
An Application Manager will:
- Require the transitioning of Digital applications developed by the digital innovation team development/implementation to production.
- Establish a strategy/transition plan for ensuring ongoing Infocsec compliance, application support for incident problem and service level management.
- Have experience establishing KPIs for adoption
- Have experience creating appropriate knowledge documentation for applications.
- Build a strategy to establish the digital assets in a Production state after learning the goal
Experience nice to haves:
- Previous experience with P&G systems, iRisk, Mega, AMS
P&G’s freelancer opportunities are for project-based or other short-term engagements that require specialized skills. Successful candidates for freelancer opportunities will not be considered employees of The Procter & Gamble Company or any of its subsidiaries nor will candidates be eligible for employment benefits. Candidates looking for regular full-time employment opportunities should begin their search here: pgcareers.com.
- Published on 01 Feb 2023, 12:39 AM